• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

A Smart Brabus, but the size of an ML?

Inspiring styling. It would inspire me to look for that Dignitas brochure...

We’re looking at the Smart #1 for swmbo. Sat in one and the Smart #3 the other day, high build quality, spacious, airy and comfortable so a test drive soon ish. The top end Smart #5 looks to come with lots of power and a tow hitch so that will be my choice when it arrives in 2025.

As EV the three new Smart models are attractive in terms of price and range. The Brabus #1 is a hooligan of a car with awd from twin motors and 0-62 in 3.9 seconds . Bonkers, but could be great fun😁

Has the world gone mad? Or is this an exclusive build for our own Mr Dazzler?:dk:

😀

Smart + Brabus + Size of ML = Bit of me!

This has been my target “inspired by Smart” fast off-roader of choice, albeit smaller than an ML. Even Ian agreed that it has a Smart Roadster Coupe vibe about it after he stopped laughing. I meant it as a great compliment.

1724869641457.png

😀

Smart + Brabus + Size of ML = Bit of me!

This has been my target “inspired by Smart” fast off-roader of choice, albeit smaller than an ML. Even Ian agreed that it has a Smart Roadster Coupe vibe about it after he stopped laughing. I meant it as a great compliment.

View attachment 160491
I wouldn't have stopped laughing yet...

Mind you, if they start taxing all vehicles, including EVs, at £190 p.a. next year, I'd save a fortune on road tax on my old AMGs. Won't happen, though; I can only hope, but don't expect...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom