• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

ABC low pressure on One corner, signal implausible

dannyfiveforty

Good morning all,

I have a 2008 216 CL63 AMG with ABC suspension.

I recently got yellow ABC malfunction warning which went away when I restarted the car. I plugged the car in a got stored fault of 'Left front ABC pressure sensor. Signal implausible.'

The car goes up and down when pressing the button and car rodeos. The car does not sag down over night.

Live data the front let pressure reading sits at about 35bar and dips as low as 17bar on idle. By comparison the right side sits at 85bar and the pump 190bar.

I so far understand it could be the valve block or strut itself? Is there anything else I can do to help diagnose?

Many thanks

Pressure sensor or wiring fault more likely, Valve block directs pressure to the strut, strut has no return flow, its all in the valve block.

I don't want to scare you , but search YouTube for Legitstreetcars and see the nightmare Alex (ex MB technician) had with his. There might be a partial answer in there somewhere.

Best of luck.

Legitstreetcar car was first gen ABC which has a pressure sensor on the pulsation damper but not on the valve block, as those cars have a strut travel sensor instead, and are more unreliable too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom