Advice on value of W203 Bi-Xenon

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulsML500

Hi
6 months ago I bought a pair of bi-xenon headlamps for my 2002 W203, but I am now partexchanging the car, I have removed the lamps and want to sell them, I want to get the best price, they were £1500 new.
Can anyone please guide me on their re-sale value?
Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

This isn't what you wanted to here I'm afraid, but I paid £350 for a pair of clear lens bi-xenons on ebay 3 months ago.

As ever it will depend upon supply/demand. If you advertise when there aren't any others available you may get North of £500. If timing is less fortunate and you're head to head the ones ckember bought for example, then it will be less.

Hold out for what you really want for them though - there are plenty of people after them you may just need to wait a short while for the right person to come along.

hi,

I am intrested in them if they r oem bi xenon for w203. Also does they come with all bulbs ignitors and ballasts. Is it for RHD cars n uk specs. Let me know. Thanks.

Hi
6 months ago I bought a pair of bi-xenon headlamps for my 2002 W203, but I am now partexchanging the car, I have removed the lamps and want to sell them, I want to get the best price, they were £1500 new.
Can anyone please guide me on their re-sale value?
Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

I bought a whole car for less than that price :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom