Airwing Carbon anyone used?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
A mate of mine had some parts on his M5 which seemed good quality. Not sure how much all of it cost him though....

I ordered from a company in London called I tec tuning thay are a stockist for Airwing ask for EV he's sound all so look up RW carbon

That's the place I spoke to? Is yours ok? Any pics?

That's the place I spoke to? Is yours ok? Any pics?

He sent the wrong spoiler first. The one I ordered wasn't in stock and I got sick of waiting so I asked for a refund which I got, but the quality is good just make sure it's in stock before ordering

He sent the wrong spoiler first. The one I ordered wasn't in stock and I got sick of waiting so I asked for a refund which I got, but the quality is good just make sure it's in stock before ordering

I think he buys from China or from that area in bulk RW CARBON have a good Web site to browse

Thanks mate have you any pics of your stuff?

Ha, it looks like most of their products are fibreglass with a carbon fibre style wrap on it ..

(FRP base with 3K carbon fiber wrapping)

FRP = fibre reinforced plastic

3K carbon = Carbon Fibre Skinning Starter Kit that contains everything you need to take an original part (made from plastic, metal or any other material), cover it with genuine 2/2 twill carbon fibre and finish it to a high gloss.

So it's posh frock for plastic parts, all IMHO of course.

Ha, it looks like most of their products are fibreglass with a carbon fibre style wrap on it ..

3K carbon = Carbon Fibre Skinning Starter Kit that contains everything you need to take an original part (made from plastic, metal or any other material), cover it with genuine 2/2 twill carbon fibre and finish it to a high gloss.

So it's posh frock for plastic parts, all IMHO of course.

So should I go genuine Boca stuff then?

Hi stuart,

i bought my SL a few weeks ago and love my carbon stuff and have been looking into this in depth.

Originally Posted by moonloops View Post

So it's posh frock for plastic parts, all IMHO of course. quote from moonloops is to be honest the most cost effective way and that is what almost everyone sells.

Actual carbon fibre parts money wise its a very very costly add on.

In the end i actually went to a company and spent a few hours with them and now am going to carbon fibre my own parts, so fingers crossed it will all go well.

sal

i almost got my fingers burnt buying from an american company and got a poor quality product with runs in the laquer and didn't fit right. after many emails and borderline threats to tell other formus users i finally got my money back, put my off buying anything else carbon, really fancied a diffuser too.

i can't edit my post but i meant to write that i thought i was buying from a usa company but the diffuser arrived from china! ridiculous quality too.

i can't edit my post but i meant to write that i thought i was buying from a usa company but the diffuser arrived from china! ridiculous quality too.

This stuff is made in Taiwan

Hey Stuart, did you get any further on the Airwing stuff?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom