AMG’s in Picture.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
My c63 after having a little nip and tuck and making it look a bit younger! Facelift front grills, upper and lower, edition 1 sidesills, front/ rear spoiler.

2019 rear diffuser/ tips on order.

oh deary dear.... vicious circle now bud lol :D

Just waiting for the black badges to turn up at the moment
c561daa040b9153d82a3845deba879f5.jpg

My c63 after having a little nip and tuck and making it look a bit younger! Facelift front grills, upper and lower, edition 1 sidesills, front/ rear spoiler.

Lovely colour, One day, perhaps after a lottery win.

Lovely car and the house!

Did you get the parts straight from MB dealer? I'd be interested in the front - I guess the prices are eyewatering lol

Lovely car and the house!

Did you get the parts straight from MB dealer? I'd be interested in the front - I guess the prices are eyewatering lol

Thank you on both counts. Yes, all parts direct from merc. I wouldn’t say eye watering, not cheap, but I’d say worth it overall. If you want prices let me know and can provide my parts guy details if needed as not all merc dealers will sell edition 1/ facelift parts unless you can show you own and edition 1.

Thank you mate. I'm really itching to get back into an AMG. My last car was an Audi RS6 which was a beast but tbh in my eyes nothing beats the feeling that an AMG gives you. I'm especially being drawn towards a 55 Kompressor lump. It has such a linear but brutal power delivery. Other marques just can't replicate that sensation.

Thank you mate. I'm really itching to get back into an AMG. My last car was an Audi RS6 which was a beast but tbh in my eyes nothing beats the feeling that an AMG gives you. I'm especially being drawn towards a 55 Kompressor lump. It has such a linear but brutal power delivery. Other marques just can't replicate that sensation.
SLR is the natural progression...:D

Had a wash and fitted the plates bought by my young sons.....quite like them

From where ??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom