AMG’s in Picture.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Shall do! Was just wondering if thats why your car looked so clean 😊

BP2vsqYh.png

Did you have a good run today 🤔
At the risk of drifting from the thread subject, yes it was a great day out Paul, thanks.
If anyone is interested I could make another thread and post some pictures of the cars that accompanied us.

I think I recognise that lovely lighthouse...
Yep, that's the one. I couldn't get a picture of that angle as the car park was full.
Flamborough Head, lovely place and some great surrounding roads too.

*Nice picture BTW*

At the risk of drifting from the thread subject, yes it was a great day out Paul, thanks.
If anyone is interested I could make another thread and post some pictures of the cars that accompanied us.

Yep, that's the one. I couldn't get a picture of that angle as the car park was full.
Flamborough Head, lovely place and some great surrounding roads too.

*Nice picture BTW*
Yes another thread would be nice 👍

Sorry Guys... I simply Couldn't resist!!!!
I've been wanting to put a pic of my car in this thread since I took ownership, Now its completed.
thumbnail_WP_20200706_13_35_46_Pro.jpgthumbnail_WP_20200706_13_36_29_Pro.jpgthumbnail_WP_20200706_13_36_39_Pro.jpgthumbnail_WP_20200706_13_37_00_Pro.jpgthumbnail_WP_20200706_13_37_28_Pro.jpg

No, it’s not mine if that’s what you were thinking Paul.
It’s a Selenite grey Magno C63 that parks outside a local solicitors. As you can see it has been wrapped in matte black now.
I don’t think the picture does it any justice, it looks better in the metal.

No, it’s not mine if that’s what you were thinking Paul.
It’s a Selenite grey Magno C63 that parks outside a local solicitors. As you can see it has been wrapped in matte black now.
I don’t think the picture does it any justice, it looks better in the metal.
I was getting excited there, thought you’d got another :):)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom