AMG C63s Conv.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

furry993

Car
C63s
Hi everyone..new member alert !! thought I would start with a couple of questions. I have recently bought the c63s convertible and have noticed some rattle from the wind shield deflector. Anyone else notice this?

Another question on the Lane keeping Assist. When I drive above 60km and use the Assistant Graphic and cross the lane lines without indicating the graphic continues to show the outer road lines as green. I would have thought the outer lanes would turn red in the graphic. Am i doing something wrong? The Steering is also supposed to vibrate when the Lane Keep Assist setting is set to Standard but not really getting any feedback from the Steering either.

What have you guys experienced?

Thanks.

Hi everyone..new member alert !! thought I would start with a couple of questions. I have recently bought the c63s convertible and have noticed some rattle from the wind shield deflector. Anyone else notice this?

Another question on the Lane keeping Assist. When I drive above 60km and use the Assistant Graphic and cross the lane lines without indicating the graphic continues to show the outer road lines as green. I would have thought the outer lanes would turn red in the graphic. Am i doing something wrong? The Steering is also supposed to vibrate when the Lane Keep Assist setting is set to Standard but not really getting any feedback from the Steering either.

Thanks.
Any vibration in the cabin means you either need some engine or gearbox mounts replaced.

Thanks.
My SL400 has Lane Keeping Assist and I found it annoying when legging through bends and cutting corners on open "drivers" roads so I just turned the whole thing off. I'm not sure if you can do this in all Mercs. A friend has a similar system in his VW and it has to be turned off every time he gets in to the car. It drives him nuts!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom