amg gtr

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

why are dealers so so bad do they not want my money???emailed this dealer asking service history, number of owners ,condition of tyres and bodywork etc he emails me back "do you want to come see the car??so i made the effort to call him explaining i am 400 miles away so would need all info and a video walkround before i decide to come down.......this was tuesday last week not heard a thing since and car is still for sale ........am i being harsh ???on a second thought not 100% sure on the colour looks better on some cars than others not sure might go for matt grey now lol

Some dealers are idiots who do not know anything about customer service and how to attract buyers in. At this level of expenditure you would expect to have sensible questions answered.

I know this one isn't green but it is a rather excellent example and very well priced. Plus I bought mine from Grant and both he and James are great people to deal with and include a video as standard:

Some dealers are idiots who do not know anything about customer service and how to attract buyers in. At this level of expenditure you would expect to have sensible questions answered.

I know this one isn't green but it is a rather excellent example and very well priced. Plus I bought mine from Grant and both he and James are great people to deal with and include a video as standard:

been looking at that one a fair bit now ..looks tempting have spoken to grant a couple of times before few years ago seems like a decent chap

why are dealers so so bad do they not want my money???emailed this dealer asking service history, number of owners ,condition of tyres and bodywork etc he emails me back "do you want to come see the car??so i made the effort to call him explaining i am 400 miles away so would need all info and a video walkround before i decide to come down.......this was tuesday last week not heard a thing since and car is still for sale ........am i being harsh ???

Hardly. If you are parting with £120k and you live 400 miles away, seems more than fair the lazy dickhead of a trader at least do what you are asking.

The fact they can't be bothered would make me question what else they haven't bothered to do.

They probably think the car will sell itself and they have to do nothing for that.

That probably goes some way to answer why it's been up for sale for 3 months although this kind of car at this level will take time.

Having bought a car myself previously at the same level minus £100k, they put in more effort than this dealer did.

They got the sale as a result.

Send him a picture of your new car when you get it. :banana:Will be even better if he has not sold the one you enquired about:oops:

is this a gtr colour from factory or been wrapped you think???

Attachments

• thumbnail - 2022-05-19T230525.813.jpg
    thumbnail - 2022-05-19T230525.813.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 23
is this a gtr colour from factory or been wrapped you think???
There is a Magno (satin) silver but difficult to be conclusive based upon that photo.

That would be too many for me as well to be honest. I had the same issue with GT3's when I was looking at them before prices went truly mental. Most had 4-6 owners, some more including an 8 owner car on the Porsche GB official site. Unfortunately it appears that these types of cars attract owners who want to scratch an itch and then pass it on as opposed to driving it and enjoying it.

If you are set on a Solar Beam Yellow one have a chat with Joe at Supercar Sourcing:

When I was looking to buy one he said he might have a Solar Beam Yellow one coming in but I'm not sure if it did and went quickly or the owner changed their mind. anyway it was available at under your £125K budget so perhaps a phone call would be worthwhile. Joe is also a nice guy who knows his stuff about performance cars :cool:
think he has solarbeam one coming in just seen on his website might be worth a call

hi bobby
2019 solar beam
17k miles
4 owners
new upgraded pads and discs all round
2 year amg warranty
full car ppf
ceramic coated
was the car joe at supercar sourcing sold a few months back ,has just come back into stock
Lovely car! I know of the car and the last owner, have seen it in the flesh, it’s mint. The last owner was the one who did the PPF and ceramic coating only in the last few months, so it’s as fresh as!

Lovely car! I know of the car and the last owner, have seen it in the flesh, it’s mint. The last owner was the one who did the PPF and ceramic coating only in the last few months, so it’s as fresh as!
good to hear thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom