AMG - soon just another trim level?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I saw a CLS63 for sale for just north of £50k, new price with options was around £100k:eek:, 50% lost in 2 Years, that kind of depreciation makes a Range Rover look like a sound investment:p.
Not that I'm complaining though, I could never afford to buy one new, but feel a bit sorry for the people that do but then I suppose people that can afford it don't really care and enjoy the car.

I saw a CLS63 for sale for just north of £50k, new price with options was around £100k:eek:, 50% lost in 2 Years, that kind of depreciation makes a Range Rover look like a sound investment:p.
Not that I'm complaining though, I could never afford to buy one new, but feel a bit sorry for the people that do but then I suppose people that can afford it don't really care and enjoy the car.
Agreed. Just looking at a CLS63 Shooting brake at the moment - delivery miles only. £25K off list price

Agreed. Just looking at a CLS63 Shooting brake at the moment - delivery miles only. £25K off list price

That's absolutely crazy, but a good deal for whoever picks it up:thumb:.

Oli said:

When I bought my SL £40k+ off list with options for a six month car seemed to be the ball park.

Originally Posted by amdownes
It may be, but even if you look in the "Offers" section of the MB website, they're offering a £15k dealer deposit contribution (before you start haggling), so the actual depreciation isn't what it may initially seem.

Cheers,
MarkP

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom