Another Another New Memeber - C63

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Bad news
On collection the car wouldn't move until it reached 2k'-2.5k RPMs so its going in for diagnostic tests and repair (there is no fault codes or lights on the dash 😪

Bad news
On collection the car wouldn't move until it reached 2k'-2.5k RPMs so its going in for diagnostic tests and repair (there is no fault codes or lights on the dash 😪
Sorry to hear. Stuck brakes ? Happens to me a lot on my e63 when not driven regularly
Otherwise transmission issue ?

Id say transmission as car can move in neutral (push) maybe clutch pack but not heard of any issue's with them MB are collecting it next week for check and repair hopefully

Just to add on the test drive Wednesday the transmission worked fine in all modes it was serviced about 2k miles ago in sept

Sometimes from a cold start my car used to do that, the clutch would take a while to engage when cold but once it got going it was fine. Obviously don't know if what you experienced I'd the same sort of thing

Tbh it sounds the same he said it was ok once warm but I would rather get it checked out beforehand as its only got 3 months warranty left on it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom