Any Breakers in Herts?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CLK-Singh

Hi, does any body know of any Mercedes Breakers in the Hertfordshire area? I got a few bits from my CLK i might try to see if they take off my hands.

Thanks,
Jay

would you happen to have a drivers side sun visor with mirror intact pref Grey...assuming yours is a W209 clk??

Sorry mate, is just some body parts (bumpers, skirts, exhaust, alloys) for a standard w209 CLK.

Sorry mate, is just some body parts (bumpers, skirts, exhaust, alloys) for a standard w209 CLK.

why not sell them yourself on ebay? breaker wont pay much

Are there any of the old fashioned type of breakers yards where you pop in armed with a spanner and remove bits yourself?

got a felling 'elf n safety have put a stop on this -

Here in Central Scotland I know of only one breaker out of dozens which does NOT let you go round and dismantle parts yourself .

I remember, years ago, climbing over piles of scrap cars at a breakers in Leith looking for a rev counter for a Sunbeam Stiletto.

Happy days :cool:

I remember, years ago, climbing over piles of scrap cars at a breakers in Leith looking for a rev counter for a Sunbeam Stiletto.

Happy days :cool:

Looking for half-shafts for my Austin A40 (used to go through these on a regular basis!)

The other hazzard you encountered in these places was the scrap yard dog(s) although usually it was locked in a car and could only snarl at you

Does anyone ever watch 'The garage' on Sky - have you seen the size of the scrappy they go to for parts :thumb:

Also, how many of their high end customers bring in 2nd hand parts for prestige cars or bringing a £140k Ferrari to that bunch for a service :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom