Anyone fancy a CL65? Mine.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
try the new LS500 too .. it's a stunning car to my eyes

I'm guessing you meant the LC 500. They did have one there too I had a good look at it and a sit in it, lovely car but I didn't go much on the inside. The RCF is much more up my street bloody great big V8 and the combination of being a super quiet cruiser one minute then a hooligan at the press of a few buttons the next.

Wow, these are totally different cars. Looking forward to see what you choose. Do you still have Phaeton or was it written off after all. Did you replace it with something? Saw the post about getting A8 W12 but not sure what happened in the end.

I'm guessing you meant the LC 500. They did have one there too I had a good look at it and a sit in it, lovely car but I didn't go much on the inside. The RCF is much more up my street bloody great big V8 and the combination of being a super quiet cruiser one minute then a hooligan at the press of a few buttons the next.

yes, LC 500 .. brain fade!

it's the same V8 .. in fact the LC's is more powerful at 477hp (463 RC-F) but slower at 4.7 to 62mph (RC F 4.5)

you can turn the LC in to hooligan with button pressing too

yes, LC 500 .. brain fade!

it's the same V8 .. in fact the LC's is more powerful at 477hp (463 RC-F) but slower at 4.7 to 62mph (RC F 4.5)

you can turn the LC in to hooligan with button pressing too
I agree, but do prefer the RCF.

Wow, these are totally different cars. Looking forward to see what you choose. Do you still have Phaeton or was it written off after all. Did you replace it with something? Saw the post about getting A8 W12 but not sure what happened in the end.
I have a very amusing story with the eastern block guys who picked up the Phaeton, it did fry it's electronics though so the deal with the W12 A8 didn't happen much to my annoyance.
My friend has just bought a very late M3 V8 and I had a drive in that and liked it but when I saw the RCF at a petrol station it just stood out looks wise then when it pulled away I was sold.

I typo'd above... WN has a Lexus RC300h F-Sport.

So a Lexarse ****y in that case!

Only style problem with the RCF is the pea shooters hiding inside the fake tips, just like a California. Nothing a good aftermarket system can't solve though.

Only style problem with the RCF is the pea shooters hiding inside the fake tips, just like a California. Nothing a good aftermarket system can't solve though.

I agree, I remember years ago looking at the Lexus ISF and that was the forerunner of fake exhausts. Everyone does it these days, I'll have to look a bit closer at the RCF there are a awful lot of aftermarket exhausts though.

IMG_1642 (1).jpg That's a shame David, I was looking forward to seeing you turn up at the MB GTG in one of these:

KR Matt

A lot of modern tail pipes have peashooters behind them if you look closely.

Stops the chrome ends getting carbon'd up.

My CL, last of the Genuine Exhausts :cool::p:D

Not from what I've seen it doesn't...

Depends how hard you drive! ;)

Mine are as clean as when I first cleaned them back in 2016. They were carbon'd previously though!

It's fair to say it reduces it for sure as some of the carbon must be stuck on the inside of the rear bumper instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom