Anyone fancy a meet on SE London

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hope all fine Dash.

This sodding bicycle race is going to take out most of the area around the Fulham road from 4 am through to mid afternoon. As that is just 200 yards away, I fear this is going to make getting to the GTG an utter pain. I am going to play my attendance by ear, as I won't get back from Goodwood until late on Saturday night and I expect that it will be chaos to park.

On even more counts, I am happy that I have exchanged and will be leaving London soon.

Not sure yet Nick, not too far away, looking at home counties but will rent first.

Good ones on the other side of the Pennines though Sweetpea!

I would have loved to attend but my car wont be ready
Next time il be there!

nah its cool, was just a suggestion with all this cycle malarkee etc.

..i'll be there!

Last edited:
nah its cool, was just a suggestion with all this cycle malarkee etc.

..i'll be there!

Nah, not a problem with me, even though I live in one of the "loops" the cycle route is taking, which means I can't use the car at all to get out, I'll just easily walk to the station and catch the train. I'll also be there! :bannana:

I`ll see you chaps tomorrow

Total road chaos here as a result of the cycle race. All north south roads from SW1 down to Richmond shut. To get to Forest Hill (and avoiding Central London chaos) I shall have to go out on the M4, around the M25 and in on the A20. As I am exhausted from yesterday, my apologies, but I am going to stay here, and I hope you have a good one.

I`ll see you chaps tomorrow

Have a great day guys, I am gutted i cant make it, however my sons 3rd birthday is the reason. Grab some nice pics please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom