Anyone good with Photoshop?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dukey28

Car
C220 AMG Coupe W204, Range Rover
Hi,
Is there anyone good with photoshop, dont have to be to a professional standard but can do something that looks ok, i've tried and well... i would have been better using microsoft paint!

Im looking to put a new lease of life into my c220 AMG, i've seen the C63 507 Edition and i like the styling, its not massively different cosmetically to mine apart from the led DRL, grille (which i've sourced) and the decals, oh and the 4 exhausts!!.

Anyway, im wanting to get an idea of what it would look like on my car.

I can post a picture of my car and the c63 507 and tell you what i want doing on mine that closely matches.

If there is anyone i would greatly appreciate the help!

Thank you

Hi,
Is there anyone good with photoshop, dont have to be to a professional standard but can do something that looks ok, i've tried and well... i would have been better using microsoft paint!

Im looking to put a new lease of life into my c220 AMG, i've seen the C63 507 Edition and i like the styling, its not massively different cosmetically to mine apart from the led DRL, grille (which i've sourced) and the decals, oh and the 4 exhausts!!.

Anyway, im wanting to get an idea of what it would look like on my car.

I can post a picture of my car and the c63 507 and tell you what i want doing on mine that closely matches.

If there is anyone i would greatly appreciate the help!

Thank you
Have your tried going old school and taking/downloading a couple of photos and actually cutting and pasting?

Have your tried going old school and taking/downloading a couple of photos and actually cutting and pasting?
Funny you should say that as while i was searching for c220 amg stuff on Youtube, i came across an American guy who had done the exact same thing as i wanted to do but his car was silver, looks great so I'm going ahead!
Thanks for you reply.

i've seen the C63 507 Edition and i like the styling, its not massively different cosmetically to mine apart from the led DRL, grille (which i've sourced) and the decals, oh and the 4 exhausts!!.

Different bumper, longer bonnet which has bulges and vents and the rest

You’d be better off dechroming the outer perimeter of the front grille, fitting the side decals and buying 507 replica alloys from CMWheels

Im only taking inspiration from the styling not so much wanting to build a replica to point of fitting decals. I've found the C63 style grille and its only £126 so not bad really, im also waiting for a quote for someone to wrap my roof, wing mirrors, rear wing/spoiler what ever you call it, the chrome parts of my DRL LED units and the centre of the front splitter, all going gloss black to match my alloys, i've seen a few on the internet and it looks good without looking too obvious that you've tried to rip off a c63, hes also giving me a quote to wrap my front grille (just the brushed silver parts) leaving the chrome bits that also would be going gloss black.

Ahh i see, well i have a 2015 w204 which is the last production year for this model so is the facelift model, i've seen the exact same grille that i was looking at on Aliexpress for £65 so i may just order one off of there and wait a month for it to come.

Ahh i see, well i have a 2015 w204 which is the last production year for this model so is the facelift model, i've seen the exact same grille that i was looking at on Aliexpress for £65 so i may just order one off of there and wait a month for it to come.

Yup, all comes from the same source in bulk. Just the vendors here add the premium

Haha - that's a riot. Just spent an hour of my day designing the worlds worst car !! :)

Send it to Vauxhall, they'll put it into production :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom