Back touring in Scotland...business as usual!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
At your age there should be less nooks and crannies and more t*ts and bums in the frame.

When I was your age the phrase "up at the crack of dawn" didn't have me reaching for the car keys and the Nikon :D.

All women seem to run away from me faster than I can catch 'em. That sounds really wrong but what the hell.

Last woman I had dumped me so unseromonially it was not even funny, but at least it was not as bad as come up to mine (she lived 150 miles away) to be told I was no more. I asked her for £20 to cover the fuel after being told there was someone else...you don't ask, you don't get.

Still, it was an excuse for a drive. :thumb:

V nice images Steve, Scotland is great!

Driving weekend in September. Weather has been good here, had a wee drive today, but sat out reading Mercedes Enthusiast, which is always a tempting read. Looking at the stats for the new E350cdi with 457ft/lb mine seems weedy....

Not to worry, it was as good to drive on a local run as it was last Sunday. Which brings me to my next point, I am contemplating a welsh driving tour soon, looking through a photography book, it seems I need to get to explore Wales as well...

Great pics!!

I do this run often on the bike, and as much as I love cars, and Mercedes in particular, Scotland is biking heaven.

Driving weekend in September. Weather has been good here, had a wee drive today, but sat out reading Mercedes Enthusiast, which is always a tempting read. Looking at the stats for the new E350cdi with 457ft/lb mine seems weedy....

I'm not a big fan of the 212 saloon if it was a coupe or a vert then yes but for a saloon, I said this before and i'll say it again the F10 BM is much nicer IMO.;)

A guy at work has a white one 11 plate 535i, drove it down the road and it is very very impressive, I love it.

Steve, Brabus the shed, 590nm that's what you need, I promise you it will be the best thing you do to the car.

smoke your friends STI:D

but at least it was not as bad as come up to mine (she lived 150 miles away) to be told I was no more. I asked her for £20 to cover the fuel after being told there was someone else...you don't ask, you don't get.

A true Scotsman. :D

Did she cough up?

Yes I could of told you that, you shoudn't of even asked, you should of known.. :D

It was only £20, the whole bill was £40 plus wear and tear, milliage, nearer £45. She did well to get only asked of that....

Worse thing was, time before that, she said she would make me dinner. Which she did, but her fat ugly friend came round (a real 15 pinter this one) and hoovered it up. I had to eat kebab that night instead....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom