Battery help please - AGM or not?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Try Tayna, always best for batteries and next day delivery.

Thanks to everybody for the help.

OK, next challenge - find someone who has stock of either Bosch 0092S5A110 or Varta F21 The only three in stock (and that's a bit vague!) I can find are over £250 :eek: Anybody else has no stock and there is no indication of when they will be available

I am normally pretty good when it comes to this kind of thing, but have failed today!

Any help appreciated
Hi Gollom, I got my last battery from dodgsons on flyde rd. If I remember right there is another battery shop opposite the old citreon garage. Old school motor factors so no website but if you are still struggling give them a call tomorrow. You never know?

This is proving to be a mammoth task! Could it be Brexit that is causing a shortage at the moment?

Tanya has a ENDUROLINE in stock - anybody have experience of this make? Any helpful thoughts on other brands please?

Update: Managed to get the last Varta F21 AGM at The Battery Shop (£168.98) - great Customer Service BTW. She said the situation, especially with AGM batteries is pretty dire with not many in the UK at all and no prospect of it improving soon. Indeed she said they were expecting a couple of the Bosch equivalent and after that could be up to a year before anymore are available!

Thanks to everybody for your help. The best forum!

Update: Managed to get the last Varta F21 AGM at The Battery Shop (£168.98) - great Customer Service BTW. She said the situation, especially with AGM batteries is pretty dire with not many in the UK at all and no prospect of it improving soon. Indeed she said they were expecting a couple of the Bosch equivalent and after that could be up to a year before anymore are available!

Thanks to everybody for your help. The best forum!
MB Edinburgh (0131 466 5600) have a few Varta F21 in stock at £209 + VAT + Delivery

She said the situation, especially with AGM batteries is pretty dire with not many in the UK at all and no prospect of it improving soon.
With much of the globe having been under Covid restrictions for the last year, which includes the prohibition of ships docking in many territories, it's clear that many items are moving into "short supply" or "unavailable" status.

Glad you managed to get sorted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom