• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

BBC2 21.00 Tonight - All Watched Over by Machines of Loving Grace

AANDYY

Car
E300DT-W210-1997-Elegance-Azurite Metalic Blue. (Don't mention the rust, LOL) Running on WVO. 65k m
Hmmmmmm........:confused:
hitchhikers_guide_marvin.jpg

Seemed more about economic philosophy to me, rather than machines. Though no doubt recent developments in social websites have made a dramatic difference to political landscapes and may continue to do so. Not so likely in Britain as apathy seems to reign supreme.

I was going to be apathetic but I couldn't be bothered :D

I watched it all and my head hurt a little afterwards :o.

I'll try to summarise:- all bankers are crooks, the Chinese have all the money, even the most intelligent human beings are subject to emotional frailty, and our capacity for self delusion is infinite---- helped in many cases by computers and the "virtual" world they create.
One local manifestation of this would be the 180 people who viewed this thread/watched the programme which tried to get some sort of handle on how the world's finances ran in the last 20 years compared to the 1279 people who are watching the thread about a premier league footballer who got his leg over. :dk:

Help! Can anyone tell me what the piece of music is that plays just before the closing credits, between 58:00 and 58:50. I feel I should know it, but can't make the vital connection.

BBC iPlayer - All Watched Over by Machines of Loving Grace: Love and Power

Posted elsewhere

Here's the list of songs used

00.00-00.11: Best Friends - Angelo Badalamenti
00.12-01.03: In Dreams - Roy Orbison
01.18-02.11: Right Where It Belongs - Nine Inch Nails
02.11-02.39: Corona Radiata - Nine Inch Nails
02.32-03.09: Forgive - Burial
03.10-03.38: Aua - Stereo Total
03.39-03.49: Le Fiacre - Jean Sablon

Grooveshark playlist: Grooveshark - Listen to Free Music Online - Internet Radio - Free MP3 Streaming

Is it this? [YOUTUBE]35MeZ1wP6vU[/YOUTUBE]

Is it this?

Thanks for the link, but no - it's the peice that is featured for about 45 seconds behind the voiceover just before the end credits, rather than over them. The iPlayer link in my previous post goes straight to it.

And i forgot to set my PVR :o.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom