**Benz On The Green 2020 CANCELLED**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BlackC55

Authorised Forum Sponsor
SUPPORTER
Car
E55K SL500 E250X2 Smart44 Brabus Track car E450Cabriolet X350 Pick up
Hi All,

We are very sorry to say that the decision has been made to cancel this years Benz on the Green. It is not an easy decision to make as much of the hard work and planning has already gone into it but we have to think of peoples safety.
Hope to see you all May 2021!
I will be emailing everyone who has paid shortly and can either refund your money or carry it over to next year.

Many Thanks

BOTG Team

What a shame.
I know some of the work will have already started on putting on the event and that all at PCS work very hard to orchestrate what is always a super day.

Please keep my entry fee for the year's chosen charity.

I've already received (and replied to) the email, with GDPR paranoi I'd suggest all recipients reply to the email so Natasha has a paper trail in case money laundering clowns ask questions - easier than having to scroll through this and the other thread to document people's instructions!

It’s worth noting I just had to check my junk mail as I hadn’t received an email, it was in the junk section so make sure you check all inboxes peeps :thumb:

I’ve replied to the email

^ Received and replied to mine at lunchtime today.
Mine wasn't classed as Junk mail luckily, as I hardly ever look in there.

I know it takes some organising, but is there even a small chance of this going ahead later in the year?

Was looking forward to this, had the time off at home booked since December

Thanks for the efforts regardless!

Please donate mine to charity too. It’s a shame to cancel but 100% the right decision under the circumstances.

I really hope that out of all the awfulness of this pandemic some good comes in the form of people altering their perspective on life and focusing on what really matters...health and looking out for each other. Stay safe everyone!

Please feel free to donate mine to charity to. Again thanks for organising the event and I’ll shall definitely try and attend next year. 👍👌

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom