• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Bose not sounding good

Dazzler

Car
W211 Estate 320CDI, E55 AMG 54 plate.
I have tried the Bose in the C32 and must admit it sounds rather flat and no real base, unlike my Omega which was also Bose and had a great sound to it:(

Is yours an estate?

Not sure where your sub is - or even if you have one - in the saloon it's slung under the parcel shelf.

Was your Omega a saloon by any chance?

B0ll0cks
Of
Sound
Equipment

Is yours an estate?

Not sure where your sub is - or even if you have one - in the saloon it's slung under the parcel shelf.

Was your Omega a saloon by any chance?

Yes, its an estate.
Yes, it has a sub
Yes, the Omega was a saloon

I know saloons are better than estates for sound quality, but i didnt expect the vast difference to be honest.

If there's one thing most factory sound systems would benefit from it's an aftermarket, sealed sub. It's worth the bootspace, and if you stick to smaller (10"/12") units it's not really that huge!

If there's one thing most factory sound systems would benefit from it's an aftermarket, sealed sub. It's worth the bootspace, and if you stick to smaller (10"/12") units it's not really that huge!

True, but hard to power when Bose already fitted i believe.

Im supprised at some comments guys.....
I had a BOSE system in my A4 Avant and thought it sounded great.:D

I had BOSE in my CLK55 (208) and have it now in the Boxster ..

Really quite good, and much better than standard.

Works well if you want to maintain OEM look and feel, and not dismantle interior to fit after market parts

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom