Breakfast Meeting Warrington 10th July

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Thanks to all who turned up today. :D

Nice to see old friends and meet new ones, sorry I didn't get round to chatting to everyone but I did try. Shame about the weather but that's expected up here I suppose, and out of our control.

Have to do something similar again soon. :)

first mb meet and really enjoyable good company and food pity about the weather hope to have another soon thanks to steve for the organisation

Thanks

Dave thanks for organising this mornings meet.

Nice to meet all the people attending.

Some stunning classics.

Respect to Brian ? for distance covered. Bet he enjoyed the drive in that motor.

Looking forward to next meeting.

Take Care

David & Christine

Just been showing my husband the pictures, thank you for those. My reg number is showing clearly, but I'm not stressed. As it is (allegedly by Daimler Benz) the only SLK in England in that colour, if someone naughtily clones it, I should have no difficulty proving It's not my car! Any more pictures?

Flango, please don't put the silly one of me draped on my car on this thread!

Just been showing my husband the pictures, thank you for those. My reg number is showing clearly, but I'm not stressed. As it is (allegedly by Daimler Benz) the only SLK in England in that colour, if someone naughtily clones it, I should have no difficulty proving It's not my car! Any more pictures?

Can remove the reg if you want Lisa should have asked, sorry just let me know and wont use the other photo lol :) also thanks for the kind words about my car in your post.

That pics already on the other side:D

Looks like you had a good turn-out and a great meet, when's the next one Dave?

Looks like you had a good turn-out and a great meet, when's the next one Dave?

It was a good day Lee, just let down by the weather really, which was a shame as there was a good turn out of tidy motors.

No idea about a next one, my car goes off the road at the end of this week, and I have a lot of stuff to do while that's happening, though if there is any interest then I suppose we could do something at some stage, but it would have to be October/November before I could commit to anything.

I mentioned a meet at Lotherton Hall in Leeds, Sports Cars in the Park (ex Cars in the Park) when I was chatting on Sunday, though I've since found out that this clashes with TRAX down at Silverstone as it's the 25th September, so I'm not sure what to do about it now as most of my mates will be at TRAX. Frustrating really as there haven't been that many meetings this year, and then when you do get them they're all on the same date. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom