Breaking 190E

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ian B Walker

MB Enthusiast
Car
300-24, saloon and coupe, E300 24 valve diesel estate
I have been re building my 190E and have a spare one handy. I have used lots of parts (engine, gearbox etc) but have some bits over. Most of the electrics, rear dif doors etc. I am going to dispose of this car over the next couple of months, so If anyone wants something for a 190E, drop me a line. I have no intentions of ripping people off so prices are really what you think they are worth. I will leave that to your honesty.

Hi

Does the car have an Armrest?

Tan

Only on the rear seat backrest Tan............... Any use?

I forgot to mention its age. Its a 1986 car.

Does it have alloys?, i was looking for a front armrest. btw what colour is the interior

Wish it did have alloys, would have used them myself. Seat color is Cream cloth.

Hi Ian,
Does it have electric rear windows?
I need the left and right hand side rear mechanisms/motors.
I am also looking for a complete front grille and a steering wheel.
Are you able to help with any of these parts?
Many Thanks
William
:D

I have a couple of friends with 190's so i will check if they need any other parts

Originally posted by Black 1994 C280
I would be interested in the headlights.

You sure you want RHD spec lights? They will blind oncoming traffic you know..

Will,

Thanks for asking but the parts you wanted have already been disposed of. Sorry my friend.

Out of luck Jack sorry. Had to use those items on my other 190E but thanks for asking

Ian,

I still have not received the lights. Do you have any tracking number so I will know when to expect the parcel. Do you think they could be in the Post Office "lost packages" area again?

It's been a little over 4 months and I'm excited to get them.

Thanks,

Don

there is a nice looking wooden steering wheel on ebay. just search for mercedes steering

Originally posted by Will
Hi Ian,
Does it have electric rear windows?
I need the left and right hand side rear mechanisms/motors.
I am also looking for a complete front grille and a steering wheel.
Are you able to help with any of these parts?
Many Thanks
William
:D

Don I have tracked this parcel and you should have it within 5 days.

Ian,

I received the lights today! I'm not sure why the tracking number say's they were shipped a few weeks ago but I appreciate you taking the effort to ship these overseas for me.

Regards,

Don

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom