Business name suggestions

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Youtility

I've actually gone with something very very similar to this because of your suggestion, would have gone with "Youtility" but it's already taken.

Future energy

Imperium energy

Clean and green energy

Or swap energy for Power....

Edit - doh!
I see you've already decided

Starting another business up and would like suggestions please, I do like a bit of brainstorming! The name will have to be ideally linked to energy as in electric etc and renewable energy.

Top of my list so far is Imperium which is Latin for power/energy.

Look forward to your ideas!
You starting to build a solar farm? Someone has just done one in some fields 10 mins down the road from me. Seen a few popping up now which was intriguing.

You starting to build a solar farm? Someone has just done one in some fields 10 mins down the road from me. Seen a few popping up now which was intriguing.

We've got one up in Scotland to do actually, just going through the financials now.

The Renewables

Cue cartoon super heroes in spandex....nice marketing spin & longevity. Might be expensive on merchandising permissions!

We've got one up in Scotland to do actually, just going through the financials now.
Are their grants around? Or just using the Seed Enterprise Scheme to maximise tax efficiency? Seems interesting.

Are their grants around? Or just using the Seed Enterprise Scheme to maximise tax efficiency? Seems interesting.

Sorry, not sure what you're saying, this farm will be built on a PPA model but it comes down to the IRR.

I would have thought the govt would want lots of private capital investment into all sorts of renewable energy projects. Not sure if there is any cash grant or tax incentives to invest in this area upfront regardless of long term returns. I shall dig around.

I would have thought the govt would want lots of private capital investment into all sorts of renewable energy projects. Not sure if there is any cash grant or tax incentives to invest in this area upfront regardless of long term returns. I shall dig around.

We keep completely away from anything government related, their flippancy towards renewable energy makes funders nervous of anything they can have a hand in, all of our developments are privately costed and funded.

To say the Tories are meant to be pro-business is a joke, renewable energy is the future and has massive potential but they've instead cost consumers millions of pounds by guaranteeing Hinkley Point a price of £92.50 MWh which is roughly double the wholesale price NOW!!!

IMHO you'd be better off spending the time on the business rather than deliberating over a name for it

Nick Froome

Yep, a bit of honest spadework will get you further than logos, feng shui and mission statements. I can think of lots of clever names that didn't stay in business.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom