C300d

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jharar

Car
C300d Estate W205
Hello everyone

This week I have secured a Mercedes C300d AMG Line Premium Plus Night Edition Estate.
It's going to be my first ever Merc. First thing I want to do to the car is change the front grill to GT style, Any recommendations where to buy, As mentioned it's my First Merc don't know any Merc Styling place who sells aftermarket bit's for it.

If it was BMW I know most of the places..😜😜😜😜😜

Any places you guys Recommend.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-05-16 at 20.45.37.png
    Screenshot 2023-05-16 at 20.45.37.png
    420.1 KB · Views: 13
Hello everyone

This week I have secured a Mercedes C300d AMG Line Premium Plus Night Edition Estate.
It's going to be my first ever Merc. First thing I want to do to the car is change the front grill to GT style, Any recommendations where to buy, As mentioned it's my First Merc don't know any Merc Styling place who sells aftermarket bit's for it.

If it was BMW I know most of the places..😜😜😜😜😜

Any places you guys Recommend.
Are you aware it's a bumper off job to change the grill ?

Yes, I am aware have to take the bumper off.
I can do that no problem.

Also try Bentley Grills. 🙂👍

Also try Bentley Grills. 🙂👍
Mine came from Bentley grilles although I think they now have a section called Mercedes grilles?

Is the C300d single turbo?
I heard c220d is twin turbo and c250d and c300d are single turbo..
Anyone here mapped there C300d if so what sort of power they Gerri g after the Map is it worth it..

Not bothered about the MPG if I was would have gone for C220d or even C200d if there is any 🤪

Anyone here mapped there C300d if so what sort of power they Gerri g after the Map is it worth it..

Not bothered about the MPG if I was would have gone for C220d or even C200d if there is any 🤪
Not sure about the 300

But i always thought 220 was single turbo and 250 was twin turbo

It’s the opposite c220 is single turbo and c250 c300 are twin turbo engines.

Hello OP and welcome , you say fuel consumption is not a priority for you , why did you not by a petrol model rather than a car with (arguably) over complicated Diesel engine.

Single turbo hybrid I think

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom