C32 amg tyre size?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Starky

Car
W211
I need to know the tyre size for a c32 amg with stock 17" alloys. I have been told they're on the side wall of the tyre, but im at work at the moment and need to know so I can get a quote. Any help would be great.

Thanks Paul:thumb:. I'm just gona wait and see if one of the c32 boys can confirm.

I need to know the tyre size for a c32 amg with stock 17" alloys. I have been told they're on the side wall of the tyre, but im at work at the moment and need to know so I can get a quote. Any help would be great.

Why not Google Alloy Wheels Direct...teach a man to fish and all that.

From that site (keep it as a favorite) 225/45 and 245/ 40. You don't need a C32 owner...you have a W203...they all use the same size tyres. Though, 255/40 on the rear is much closer to the diameter of the front.

Last edited:
Why not Google Alloy Wheels Direct...teach a man to fish and all that.

From that site (keep it as a favorite) 225/45 and 245/ 40. You don't need a C32 owner...you have a W203...they all use the same size tyres. Though, 255/40 on the rear is much closer to the diameter of the front.

I tried googling it but to no avail. I'm not realy good with car tech so wasnt sure if the the tyres were model specific.

Thanks for the reply's.:D

Starky

Give the guys at Wheels In Motion a call strangely if you try Black Circles they come back with two options so your better off talking to an expert.

Savman where do you go to get your tyres changed? Iv been following the thread on tyres, I'm going to be taking your advise and going for the goodyears.

Savman where do you go to get your tyres changed? Iv been following the thread on tyres, I'm going to be taking your advise and going for the goodyears.

Probably wrong side of London for you I go to Elite in Rainham, Essex. 25 mins from my house and the sort of showroom where you can take the wife and kids. The also have a great Cafe inside so I go early Saturday for some breakfast.

Yeah your right wrong side of town for me, iv been given a few suggestions not sure were I'll take her yet? Thanks for the advice buddy, and enjoy Sunday I'm looking forward to seeing the pics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom