C350e colour poll

What colour for C350e

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Deane x

Car
C350e S205 2016
I am still not a 100% what colour to get my C350e in and thought I would see what you guys and girls think

lol at CARAVANsite :) thats how I read it everytime !

BTW Brilliant Blue is the job !

+1 brilliant blue

Cavansite blue looks stunning when the sun hits it. We received many, many more good comments about our SLK in that blue than we do about the SL in Iridium.

Black with porcelain / black leather or red / black leather

My choice is Brilliant Blue / Beige leather

Brilliant blue saloon with rear privacy glass, tinted panoramic roof, artico grey interior is what I've got on order. Should be a thing a metal beauty!!!

My word, Blue is the colour !
Quite astonishing that the Mercedes 350e according to the poll above will / would be chosen in a blue, predominantly Brilliant Blue but followed up by Cavansite Blue, over 20% of the total.
There was me thinking that all Mercedes cars were Silver, Grey or Black. Has the 350e broken the mould in more ways than one ?

It seems that Brilliant Blue is still the runaway leader. So glad I chose it for myself, when the sun is on it the finish is just stunning. Well I would say that wouldn't I :D

I still think that the fact it is only available on the 350e and C63 (Unless something has changed) that Brilliant blue will stand out compared to the all the other colours......

Brilliant Blue estate with Priv glass and Prem + pack due in less than 4 weeks now!!! :):bannana::bannana::thumb::thumb::)

I still think that the fact it is only available on the 350e and C63 (Unless something has changed) that Brilliant blue will stand out compared to the all the other colours......

Brilliant Blue estate with Priv glass and Prem + pack due in less than 4 weeks now!!! :):bannana::bannana::thumb::thumb::)

Brilliant Blue is available on all estates but only the 350e & C63 saloons. (I think)

Ant

It is interesting that in our small sample there is a clear preference for Blue and Red finishes, over 50%.
Now in recent weeks I have entered a Mercedes showroom and the predominant colours were black followed by silver and grey :(

I have heard the phrase " sell what sells" and so I can only think we are an odd bunch :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom