C36 ///AMG for sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
lovely looking car, i'll spread the word!

Headrests

I couldnt get the rear headrests out, i tried getting them out the correct way but they wouldnt come out???

Odd that it doesn't have the little AMG badge on the front bumper! I'd buy one if I were you, they're only about £12 and it's supposed to be there! :)

Looks good . . . great job on the COMAND install - some very lucky person will buy this soon, I'm sure.

I've passed the info on to a friend who registered here, has had a look at the pics ande is "thinking about it" - hopefully he'll not think for too long - would be a shame to miss such a cracking car.

andy

philsy2k said:
Where does it go? is it in the centre below the reg plate?
In the middle of that flat bit!

See pic...

Attachments

• c36amgfront.jpg
    c36amgfront.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 134
I think that was only fitted on the 1994, early models. I have never seen an amg badge on a c36 in that place, I have looked at about 5 cars before I got mine, none had one.

I have one of those badges somewhere brand new sealed!

car

Thanks for the replies people, wish i wasnt in so much debt, its the only car i have owned what i would like to keep for a few of years, all my other cars have lasted under a year before i lose interest (evo, M3 etc) from now on its mercedes only for me, maybe if i sort out my debt and have a steady job somewhere down the line i would quite fancy an E55 but for now i will enjoy the little time i have left in this motor before i have to use my mothers :eek:

P.S. If you find the badge Vin send me a P.M
Cheers

Last edited:
Sale

I have advertised the car on EBAY, i wasnt expecting to sell it there but to give it a bit more exposure, then i looked on ebay and there is a blue one standard less spec and no power seats but with less miles currently at £9100 so i think i might get the reserve, heres the link to mine...
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....7&category=9855&sspagename=STRK:MESSE:IT&rd=1

Just noticed that the person selling the blue C36 really knows his stuff!!! in his advert he states "The supercharged engines in these cars are superb !!" It would be pretty dissapointing if a 3.6 straight 6 supercharged engine could only manage 280bhp?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=9855&item=2479014881&rd=1

Last edited:
Good luck selling it,
That other bloke is a car dealer, and IMO his car isnt even in the same class as yours!

Is going up quickly. At this rate you will prolly get what you are looking for. :rock:

No Sale

My car didnt sell even though i got plenty enquiries so i have re-listed it for 5 days, not that i am desparate to sell it now that im starting a new job next week :rock:
If it doesnt sell this time im keeping it :)
Phil

c36

Cheers Wheelie,
I have a few e-mails now with different people saying they are very interested and my new job isnt what i was hoping for so it might still go?? :confused:
Phil

Phil - good luck with this and getting the right job. It must be devastating having to part with the car you love. I've been fortunate never to be in that position - but it would break my heart to have to part with my car. It is only a car - but there's a car and then there's a car :( Hope it works out for you.

c36

Thanks Pammy, i think i am due a big win on the lottery, or thats what i thought on saturday when i put the last £14 of my money on it and didnt even win a tenner, what a looser i am for putting that much on?? i had to lend petrol money to get to work today :(
Phil

Phil - sorry to hear about your work situation. Cracking AMG - particularly impressed with the Comand installation.

PS - the AMG instrument cluster that I bought from you looks ace in my CLK.

Paul G

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom