• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

C43 AMG w202 estate

Personally I don't think he will get £15k either.......but happy to be proven wrong. 117,000 miles hits the value pretty hard IMO. Too high miles for the collector/enthusiast market....too expensive for its age (to buy and run) as a daily driver/shopping/tip run car.

S708 XPP

Unfinished restoration - £1000 ? (not sure if this is the price or just to get the advert noticed)

S708 XPP

Unfinished restoration - £1000 ? (not sure if this is the price or just to get the advert noticed)

This one had been mentioned a couple of weeks back. Think it started at £3k

Reactions: MeQ
It's been a bit quiet on this thread, so lets really put the cat amongst the pigeons...
C36 AMG - C36 AMG (M87 UCW) £19,500.

53713307886_f744bd021e_k.jpg

1995 C36 AMG. M778 SKP
Low miles, looks honest enough with a few scabs. Big gaps in the MOT history.
May have had the factory infrared immobiliser removed (not a bad thing), as the ignition key is a regular one.
Screws holding the front air vents on (ugly but understandable).
A few other niggles that are easily corrected.
Built the month before mine, I think this could be a good indicator of where the market sees early C36's.
Going to err on the side of caution, and suggest a final hammer of £8300.

View attachment 149097
Coming in thick and fast now...
M778 SKP has previously been mentioned on here. Sure is was £15k a couple of days ago. Pleased they have put it up to £17,995 as it closes the gap a little to mine.
Currently sat with it's rear wheels fitted on the O/S and the front wheels on the N/S, not the first time I have seen sellers do this.
Low miles, but gaps in the MOT history says its stood a lot.
Silver looks patchy, but could be the angle of the shot.

M778 SKP.png

Rounding out our current top 3 C36's for sale in Silver.
N452 HSX at £14,990.
Missing its front towing eye covers and fitted with a facelift boot lid, other than that looks quite nice.

N452 HSX.png

Plate available for £5k to the buyer too 😎
I thought better to price it that way. Somone may not want the plate. I have a couple of people who will buy the plate tomorrow if a buyer of the C36 doesn't want it.

I thought better to price it that way. Somone may not want the plate. I have a couple of people who will buy the plate tomorrow if a buyer of the C36 doesn't want it.

I hadn’t even twigged it was yours, nice motor made even better with the plate.

They want the plate tomorrow because it's too cheap, advertise it for £10,001 on the usual sites and see how you get on.

And a green just to mix things up a bit.
N137 UHO £17,000
Nice spec, Jap import. looks to have the Sport Rear Seat option too.
Not the prettiest of rear ends with the small plate aperture though.

N137UHO.jpg

Price now £10,800, down from £12k.

Nearside bonnet shut line looks slightly out from the photo.
S433 FOB
Had a message from Elliott who bought the C43/55 estate from me, he's off to NZ in the next few weeks and could do with it down the road before he leaves.

£7k drives it away!

If I wasn't up to my armpits in a juggling the sale of the C36 & CLK55 it would be back on my driveway for sure.
Message me if you want his details.

S433 FOB
Had a message from Elliott who bought the C43/55 estate from me, he's off to NZ in the next few weeks and could do with it down the road before he leaves.

£7k drives it away!

If I wasn't up to my armpits in a juggling the sale of the C36 & CLK55 it would be back on my driveway for sure.
Message me if you want his details.

I wasn’t aware you were selling your CLK55 as well. Are you making room for more projects?

I wasn’t aware you were selling your CLK55 as well. Are you making room for more projects?
No, unfortunately not. Though I am to cars, what my wife is to dogs, she would happily have a house full of rescue dogs, I would have a driveway full of cars. But I can't drive more than one at a time, and even that one will be light use, so time for a fleet reduction. The CLK55 nearly went up for sale last year due to lack of use, it's proceeds were, and still are earmarked toward some home improvements. Once the C36 has a new custodian, I'll be selling the C55 estate and buying a W204 C63 estate.

It's been a bit quiet on this thread, so lets really put the cat amongst the pigeons...
C36 AMG - C36 AMG (M87 UCW) £19,500.

View attachment 156729
Wow, I'm shocked to see you letting her go Gareth! What a car.

S433 FOB

£7k drives it away!

Message me if you want his details
Oh wow, that's cheap! I wish I'd not seen that! 🙈 I do love the look of the estate, and transplanted already too...arghh 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom