• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

C43 AMG w202 estate

S433 FOB
Had a message from Elliott who bought the C43/55 estate from me, he's off to NZ in the next few weeks and could do with it down the road before he leaves.

£7k drives it away!

If I wasn't up to my armpits in a juggling the sale of the C36 & CLK55 it would be back on my driveway for sure.
Message me if you want his details.
Hi, i could be interested but since i haven't posted 30 times on here, i can't send private messages, lol. Could you try to message me? Ta

Hi, i could be interested but since i haven't posted 30 times on here, i can't send private messages, lol. Could you try to message me? Ta
It wont let me.
If you head over to the C36/C43 AMG group on facebook, search for Elliott Blezard. Let him know you saw it mentioned on MBClub

It wont let me.
If you head over to the C36/C43 AMG group on facebook, search for Elliott Blezard. Let him know you saw it mentioned on MBClub
Tried to join this group this morning, but my "application " wasnt successful, lol. I guessing answering the "what amg car are you driving now?" With "e63s" killed the deal;) oh well.

Tried to join this group this morning, but my "application " wasnt successful, lol. I guessing answering the "what amg car are you driving now?" With "e63s" killed the deal;) oh well.
Best send him a message direct on FB Facebook

Reactions: r2r
1997 C36 sock-puppet project.
No number plate showing and while it looks a little familiar of dodgy grille (even before crash), indicators in mirrors with grey leather, I can't pin point it.

"As an unmolested original C36 AMG, it was/is too lovely and very rare to allow the Insurance to take it. The vehicle was stationary turned off/parked when a Transit tipper backed into it. On inspection it is a cheap repair, we just do not have the time as other projects ongoing." Not sure how fast that tipper was going in reverse.

Currently at £3850 no bids.

bgbvz3pf.png

No number plate showing and while it looks a little familiar of dodgy grille (even before crash), indicators in mirrors with grey leather, I can't pin point it.

"As an unmolested original C36 AMG, it was/is too lovely and very rare to allow the Insurance to take it. The vehicle was stationary turned off/parked when a Transit tipper backed into it. On inspection it is a cheap repair, we just do not have the time as other projects ongoing." Not sure how fast that tipper was going in reverse.

View attachment 157893
"Unmolested original"...anthracite wheels and a "gypsy grille" 🤔.

Does look like a relatively straightforward little project though, hopefully it gets saved.

View attachment 157893
I believe this may be Alps’s old car however it has changed hands multiple times since.

The indicators on the front wing panel are deleted and has the facelift w210 door mirrors. Hopefully Alps should be able to confirm, although I think the wheels were 18" back then? 🤔 Dissappointing to see it in this condition, it was one of the best C36 around that time.

The indicators on the front wing panel are deleted and has the facelift w210 door mirrors. Hopefully Alps should be able to confirm, although I think the wheels were 18" back then? 🤔 Dissappointing to see it in this condition, it was one of the best C36 around that time.

Deffo been loved at some stage, also has the facelift rear lights, AMG door sills, sport pedals, xenons and colour coded W210 handles. All the popular W202 mods from back in the days.

yep, looks like my old one, w210 indicator mirrors, deleted wing indicators :( rear facelift lights, H&r springs, sports cats, front xenons which look like they are smashed to bits, Audi TT ballasts. That grill was changed after I sold it the new owner, not sure why it was changed as it had an original avant-garde full chrome grill on it which was rare! the mats, and door sills are uber rare and still look like they are on it. the wheels were swapped out for the 17's when I sold it, looks like they had been refurbed since. Exhaust looks damaged too not sure why?

would be hard to get the parts to repair some of it now tbh.

Last edited:
There are quite a few up for grabs

This one is owned by Jack who works here at PCS

Car mechanics cars are always the worst!!! After 8 or 9 hours spannering the last thing they want is to work on their own cars....I was that guy.....my cars are loads better now I'm not in the trade!!

Joking apart I'm sure its lovely!!! (backpedal, backpedal!!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom