C63 2019 facelift front conversion

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Nice car and conversion but I like that drive way of yours the best.
... I dunno, all that old grass cuttings in the corner and all the stacked pots by the gate, bit messy I'd say!! ;):D:D

... Nickj, need a lodger? I'd happily live in your garage!! ;)

... I dunno, all that old grass cuttings in the corner and all the stacked pots by the gate, bit messy I'd say!! ;):D:D

... Nickj, need a lodger? I'd happily live in your garage!! ;)

Ha ha. I can assure you the mess was temporary and normal neatness has been resumed. An exercise I will happily not be repeating any time soon planting 58 Portuguese laurel hedge bushes!

Open to offers on lodging in the garage. If you move in after next weekend it will have a freshly laid expoy resin grey floor all being well as sick of the cement dust being put on my c63 carpets !

Thst is a peach of a colour sir.
Not sure Mrs Edd1968 is going to be impressed with me moving in there. Is there room for my clk? ;)

I’m sure I can kick the wifes Evoque out for a super clean clk.

Neatness proof resumed with a car shot to boot.......

That blue, like white W204’s and silver W203’s, will be the best know colour for the W205.

And with the black wheels to set it off, really does look amazing - congratulations.

Looks great IMO. The '18 grill does date the car more than you realise.
Great job (piccies make it all look so easy ;))

I like the Edition 1 front splitter a lot. I read somewhere it doesn't fit the Saloon/Estate but the front bumper on your motor doesn't look any wider, I think its only the wheel arches that are more flared on the Coupe/Cabriolet versions. Its an addition I would like to make for sure!

That blue, like white W204’s and silver W203’s, will be the best know colour for the W205.

And with the black wheels to set it off, really does look amazing - congratulations.

Thank you. It does look amazing when the sun hits.

Looks great IMO. The '18 grill does date the car more than you realise.
Great job (piccies make it all look so easy ;))

I’d agree. I do think it’s a mindset thing though. We see the new grill on newer models so our own associations and thought process date the car, not the actual design.

Pics are good at doing that! It’s not an easy job but perfectly possible with time and lots of patience.

I like the Edition 1 front splitter a lot. I read somewhere it doesn't fit the Saloon/Estate but the front bumper on your motor doesn't look any wider, I think its only the wheel arches that are more flared on the Coupe/Cabriolet versions. Its an addition I would like to make for sure!

Wouldn’t like to say. I can say the profile of the ed1 spoiler was perfectly matched to every contour on the bumper. Easy enough to fit however.

Hi can you tell us how much it cost for both please? Might consider it. How much would you charge to do? Or is that asking to much? When I say both I mean grill and bumper.

I think this is the first 'updated' car thread that I have liked!

That new grill looks wonderful, as does the colour :)

Hi can you tell us how much it cost for both please? Might consider it. How much would you charge to do? Or is that asking to much? When I say both I mean grill and bumper.

Hi, I’m not a garage. I used a one man band garage I know and trust. He doesn’t mind if I come and help doing the trainee jobs, and provide a second pair of hands where needed. Took about 4-5 hours. Removal took 45 mins, and then he took his time unclipping, carefully removing all the parts and drilling out pot rivits where needed. Then re fitting. If I remember righty all the grills ( upper and lower inc amg badge) were around £400 from merc not inc the star as I bought from eBay for £80 as merc wanted double this.
Installation for me was around £120 but I would say this is very cheap and you would need to get your own quotes.

Love the new grill, think it really suits the car.

I am looking to add the aero kit on mine but have no idea where to get it done.

Did you get all the bits from merc and then get someone else to fit them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom