C63 amg 2013, PPP

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'd go straight back to the dealer who you bought it off

I'd go straight back to the dealer who you bought it off

Ahh sigh... They are a pain to deal with. Young slingers who doesnt seem to care much. We got 6 month of legal coverage in sweden from dealers if they wont cover it. But thats a big hassle and can take up to a year to solve...

Just talked to the dealer, he was actually very understanding and said we will solve it if the diagnostic turns out that it is the cam adjusters. I might feel he had a bad day before, or just a lot of work. Shame I cant edit my privous posts about the dealer. Last call he was very helpfull. Big kodos. I got a date of 5th march at mercedes, hopefully they will find the problem.

Can an admin delete or edit the things I typed about the dealer since I cant? I feel like an idiot now. Also my frustration over this problem might have spilled over. It is looking brighter and hopefully either insurance or dealer will fix it.

Your noise sounds more like a failing pulley, I had one go on mine & it sounded horrific. Hopefully that's what it is, quite common. Good Luck.

No and no the pre facelift pp car is standard 457bhp the facelift ppp car is 487bhp same internals as the 507

No and no the pre facelift pp car is standard 457bhp the facelift ppp car is 487bhp same internals as the 507
Hi, Spider10 trying to get in touch with you about your C63 PPP for sale but unfortunately cant respond or message you as I don't have the privileges yet. Could you drop me a message?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom