C63 AMG Panamericana Grille fitted

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Funniest post I’ve read in ages coming from a guy that dressed an AMG Line C Class up to the hilt. 😂😂😂
I'm not disputing that and in fact said so above. Cannot remember seeing a chav with a double slat grill... Or maybe they just looked good. 😜I just think the panamerica grill is ugly.

Conflating the fact people want to pretend (which I have done) and this instantly making you a chav. Two different things.

Everyone is doing it, just a high proportion will be chavs. Hence the association. There are three teens near me with A classes, two have pana grills. Look awful. The other has a full blown older A45. Where do these kids get the cash? 🤔

Are you saying a lot of chavs drive A class Mercs?
If so there's some truth to that yeah.
And also true that some chavs buy non AMG cars and try to make them look like real AMGs.
But some chavs are nice, don't hate on them all. You seem a bit angry with young people.

Are you saying a lot of chavs drive A class Mercs?
If so there's some truth to that yeah.
And also true that some chavs buy non AMG cars and try to make them look like real AMGs.
But some chavs are nice, don't hate on them all. You seem a bit angry with young people.
Absolutely not love me chavs..... Jesus I'm driving an AMG A Class..... And a stickered up one at that. I'm a chav. Just think the panamerica grill does nothing for the front of Mercs.... Sorry as I said.

Where do these kids get the cash? 🤔
The A-class seems to be very popular with teenagers, especially girls - all of daughter’s friends want seem to want one. In fact a “mate’s” daughter just turned 17 and she’s had a lovely yellow A 35.

Whilst some people mourn the passing of Mercedes-Benz of old, what they have done in the last 10 years or so to reduce the age of their average customer and to appeal to younger buyers is nothing short of incredible.

The same too for AMG, it’s selling in much much greater numbers, and is much more accessible than ever too attracting customers who wouldn’t have thought twice about a Mercedes - nevermind an AMG.

Whilst the proliferation of AMG models is often criticised, introducing the 35 engines in was a master stroke because now AMG can offer a car for each stage in someone’s life - catch them young and keep them for life.

Back to fitting the Panamericana grille, I think they look great on current models.

Reactions: Abb
Conflating the fact people want to pretend (which I have done) and this instantly making you a chav. Two different things.
I know, that’s why I said it!

Ah yeah..... When I ordered mine it did say "Last 2 in stock" so it probably was me! Just as a word of warning when you order this from Bentley Grills you will see afterwards that you have actually bought from a seller called Mercedes Grills who only has 7 reviews. I worried at first but it is the same seller. The product came directly from Germany via DHL.
Show us the pics when you get it fitted. Agree with the comment above - a pretty cheap and simple mod that really transforms the front end completely.

I’ve just gone to order my black grille and it seems the eBay seller (MercedesGrilles) has gone AWOL. 🤔

No items for sale whatsoever.

Hey mate not sure what is happening here but I can see him there on eBay and he has 3 for sale in full gloss black.

I see now. I think they’ve closed the ‘mercedesgrilles’ account/seller name and have listed the merc grilles under their Bentleygrills seller name?

Is yours a C63?

Unfortunately not. 🙄

So I think it’s the right one. I’ll send a wee note when ordering to make sure. Looking forward to seeing it fitted. Will totally transform and modernise the front of the car.

Unfortunately not. 🙄

So I think it’s the right one. I’ll send a wee note when ordering to make sure. Looking forward to seeing it fitted. Will totally transform and modernise the front of the car.
Looking forward to seeing the photos Ant 📸

Unfortunately not. 🙄

Yeah post up the pics when it's done! And if you're doing it yourself be prepared to kiss goodbye to the skin on your knuckles. My hands still look like I've been in a fight from last weekend!

Unfortunately not. 🙄

So I think it’s the right one. I’ll send a wee note when ordering to make sure. Looking forward to seeing it fitted. Will totally RUIN AND DESTROY the front of the car.
Yeah I agree with you make it look really UGLY!!!! 😜

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom