C63 AMG Panamericana Grille fitted

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
New Grille arrived today. ๐Ÿฅณ Hopefully get it fitted over the weekend.

Available with black, silver or red lettering. Thoughts? ๐Ÿค”

Silver ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

You know that Bentley Grills one comes with an OEM badge?

You know that Bentley Grills one comes with an OEM badge?
I just opened the box but no badge. THEN I realised that your grille is for your C63 so comes with the AMG Badge.
Mine is not a C63 so no badge supplied. ๐Ÿ˜‘

wish Iโ€™d have tried harder at school. ๐Ÿ™„

Ah
I just opened the box but no badge. THEN I realised that your grille is for your C63 so comes with the AMG Badge.
Mine is not a C63 so no badge supplied. ๐Ÿ˜‘

wish Iโ€™d have tried harder at school. ๐Ÿ™„
Ah sorry that's my bad. You did mention that a few posts back but I totally forgot.
Good luck with it - it'll look great when it's on. I'd go silver badge myself.

Booked mine in to be fitted on 24th October. Heโ€™ll fit the new Beltline gloss black trims at the same time. ๐Ÿฅณ

Heโ€™s going to remove and spray the chrome sections of all 4 door handles in body colour (diamond white).

I want something doing with the chrome strip on the tailgate. As the car has the Night Pack leaving it chrome it not an option! So, high gloss black to match the rest of the Night Pack OR Body colour to blend in?
Thoughts?

F7F921DB-184E-41BC-95BB-5656EF502849.jpeg
The C300h will also be removed.

Booked mine in to be fitted on 24th October. Heโ€™ll fit the new Beltline gloss black trims at the same time. ๐Ÿฅณ

Heโ€™s going to remove and spray the chrome sections of all 4 door handles in body colour (diamond white).

I want something doing with the chrome strip on the tailgate. As the car has the Night Pack leaving it chrome it not an option! So, high gloss black to match the rest of the Night Pack OR Body colour to blend in?
Thoughts?

View attachment 103423
Got to be Black. :) ๐Ÿ‘

Thoughts?
Ant, as you know many people opt for the black option, but IMO it stands out too much. It would be interesting to see how it looks in body colour. I contemplated changing mine (when I had it) and it would have been body colour if I could have found a good Selenite Magno match.

Thoughts?

View attachment 103423
Itโ€™ll look great. Iโ€™d go gloss black ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Cheers chaps. ๐Ÿ‘

if Iโ€™m honest I think black would suit other Body colours more. Dark grey, silver, brilliant blue (like @Lennox โ€™s Old C Class) etc. But because the chrome piece surrounded by white Iโ€™m not sure wether itโ€™d look right hence asking for thoughts.

For fear of ignoring advice Iโ€™ll probably go 50/50. ๐Ÿ˜

Original, no.
Looks good, yes. :) ๐Ÿ‘

It was a joke, I was talking about Ant suggesting he could do the belt line strip in black and white (50/50), nothing to do with a black strip on a white car. Sorry for the confusion.

New black grille was fitted today by the local body shop. He also painted existing chrome exhaust trims then bonded new black trims to them.

Iโ€™m totally made up with the look. New grille looks so modern compared to old style one and the all black suits the car with the existing Night Pack.

Will post a lil photo tomorrow as didnโ€™t get home till after dark.

Wondering what you guys did with your original grilles? Stick in the loft forever or list on The Bay of Dreams?

Wondering what you guys did with your original grilles? Stick in the loft forever or list on The Bay of Dreams?
I've got Two spare grills,
the original one, and a gloss Black one. :rolleyes::)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom