C63 AMG PPP: Blog

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Impressive write up.

Sent from my iPad using MBClub UK

An interesting read sir, sales guy must have given you a right working over for so many ticks on the options list? About 25% of list price on extras, that is some serious stuff

Has given me food for thought though!

Nice write up and I particularly liked the piece on the Ferrari and steering rack. Brings back memories of Maserati ownership :rolleyes:

Apologies, but

Sorry - bit harsh but you are posting it up all over pistonheads in multiple threads.

Sorry, I do understand your point, but there's not much point in writing it if nobody reads it and I only started doing it at the behest of Pistonheads and Club Scud members who suggested it was a bit of a laugh - I have written a long running owners report for club scuderia and the Pistonheads PH Carpool article was in the best article of the year awards.

On the one hand I accept that marketing it is a pain in the ass, on the other I do have to write the damned thing, nobody is paying me anything, I don't have any adverts on it and you can always either ignore it or feel free to slag it off if you think it's crap.

In the first month (I started it on new years eve) there just under 17k pages viewed. If I just quietly hoped someone would find it, I suspect it would just be me and my other half checking I don't do anything to embarrass her.

Anyway, I just put up some words on the new C63 AMG 507, that you are free to ignore.

Cars & Food & Radio 4: A Midlife Monologue

I like all the write ups I come across, on here or elsewhere. Everybody who is keen an their cars has a degree of enthusiasm with some bordering on fanaticism!!
Over time the newness of a car wears off and again shows in the writing. It's great. :thumb:

Just read your bit on the 507, I really like the car however my standard effort does the 0-60 in 4.3 already. ;) Wouldn't want it as a family car though...

Keep it up.

m.

informative write up - makes a good read and helps people like me thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom