C63s FACTORY BLOCK

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
surely in this day and age they should be able to track it a bit better and relay info.
I can buy something for 99p from eBay and track its every movement!!

surely in this day and age they should be able to track it a bit better and relay info.

I can buy something for 99p from eBay and track its every movement!!

I'm not sure it's info that necessary. Also, the number of cars involved is unbelievable. An individual rundown of the process for each car would be so time consuming. Generally the dates and info provided are sufficient and we rarely need anything more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The C63 is not shipped, so that should happen soon for the other people in the thread

I ordered a C63s cab back in April and pick up tomorrow - so it's not a block that has affected the ragtops. The fact that they've offered you a car meantime is better than most dealers I suspect. I'd bite their arm off.

I'm not sure it's info that necessary. Also, the number of cars involved is unbelievable. An individual rundown of the process for each car would be so time consuming. Generally the dates and info provided are sufficient and we rarely need anything more

I would suggest that whilst that information is 'not necessary' from the dealership's point of view it would be very welcome from the customer who is after all spending many tens of thousands of pounds on a new car!

Sadly, customer service is often overlooked these days and this is a prime example where better communication in the form of updates at each stage of the build process from the manufacturer to the retailer and in turn the purchaser should be in place!

I would suggest that whilst that information is 'not necessary' from the dealership's point of view it would be very welcome from the customer who is after all spending many tens of thousands of pounds on a new car!

Sadly, customer service is often overlooked these days and this is a prime example where better communication in the form of updates at each stage of the build process from the manufacturer to the retailer and in turn the purchaser should be in place!

Indeed, it would be nice for us to have more info to pass on, but it's sadly not the case. I have an AMG GTR that was supposed to arrive this week, which is stuck too. I took the order two and a half years ago and I have no info

I think the new delivery date is going to be September or October, at least as mentioned above if they gave an approximate date then it would be very beneficial for the customer

So it has apparently been confirmed to me today that it is a head office block and not a shortage of parts...... @JBD what does that mean lol

So it has apparently been confirmed to me today that it is a head office block and not a shortage of parts...... @JBD what does that mean lol

Exactly what I said earlier. There will have been some delays in an earlier production run, so your production run will have been delayed to clear the backlog. It'll come off soon in

So i have the loan car c63s and was told that they can take it back at any point as it is a demonstrator and currently for sale, not what was agreed lol, anyway.

Anyway i am in the market for a C63s coupe as i do not think that my one will come this side of July as it has been on block for almost a month anyway and i need to have it before August. JBD if you are selling any or have any coming it may be worth a chat, however i am pretty sure you do not as nobody seems to have any. Needs to be no more than 6 months old....

So i have the loan car c63s and was told that they can take it back at any point as it is a demonstrator and currently for sale, not what was agreed lol, anyway.

Anyway i am in the market for a C63s coupe as i do not think that my one will come this side of July as it has been on block for almost a month anyway and i need to have it before August. JBD if you are selling any or have any coming it may be worth a chat, however i am pretty sure you do not as nobody seems to have any. Needs to be no more than 6 months old....

You need to stick with your order, there's absolutely no way I could get you one before a car that's already pulled for production. Another guy on the forum has one arriving and it's at the port at the moment. I can't believe that your current order will arrive later than July

So after literally annoying a lot of people in Mercedes it has been confirmed that my car will be arriving between 10th-14th and that the block has been lifted. Has anyone else’s block been lifted?

Apparently it was the carbon parts as they are manufactured somewhere else in Germany

Finally got the news yesterday that the block has been lifted and it is being sent as a priority to the UK over the weekend and i will be able to collect next saturday subject to all going to plan

Finally got the news yesterday that the block has been lifted and it is being sent as a priority to the UK over the weekend and i will be able to collect next saturday subject to all going to plan

Let the sleepless night begin

Same Issue- Mercedes C63 S Couple Factory Block

Hi, I'm in the same boat it appears. Ordered on Business Lease back in March with delivery expected 17th June but still no car. They have told me there is a factory block but they have not offered we a car in the meantime. I'm having to pay for a rental while I wait!

Have you still not received the vehicle? Can I ask which London dealership you got yours through? I would like to think they are being consistent in the customer service they are offered and would also provide me a temporary vehicle.

Have you bought yours or was it also a lease vehicle?

Thanks.

We need to see pictures of the beast when it has arrived.

Hi,

I cant say who the dealer was as they asked me not to as they could get in a bit of trouble, so I will respect that.

The car arrived last Friday…. I had the rental for two weeks, I basically got the details from the web and linkedin, emailing the MD of UK sales and customer service and the normal customer service dept a bit of a nasty email really nasty and more so embarrassing for them. So next morning I get a call saying block has been lifted it is on its way, 7 days later and car is in front of me! My dealer said if I didn’t make a fuss nothing would of happened so quickly, my advice is to literally pester MB directors, customer service etc and make them out to be clueless etc and you will soon hopefully have the same luck as me……

I have to get some pictures up shortly….. But yeah well worth the wait…… It is just hard work getting these people to do things!!

Car i bought was private, not a lease one

Thanks for the advice. I haven't gone to any directors so I'll do this if I have no further feedback today. I have complained to both the retailer (Leeds) and through customer service but both are just blaming the factory block and saying they have little information.

I accept the initial dates for delivery are advised and there are always likely to be minor delays. However customers will plan around this and when the estimates are so far out then they must take responsibility for the bad judgement. I didn't expect to be put into another C63 as I know they won't have many but how hard would it be to lend me an A or class in the short term? I just find it really poor customer service for what is an expensive purchase.

I'm just hoping they resolve this before they shut up shop next month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom