Chanel no 4 to axe Big Brother!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Only watched the first series and a few from the second.
Never watched it since.
To be honest, I dont see what the fuss is about.
If there is a program on TV or radio you dont like, then you dont have to watch or listen to it. Simple.
It only becomes a sort of a problem when there is only one TV in the house and one person likes it and another doesnt.

YES - best news I have heard all week.

Only watched the first series and a few from the second.
Never watched it since.
To be honest, I dont see what the fuss is about.
If there is a program on TV or radio you dont like, then you dont have to watch or listen to it. Simple.
It only becomes a sort of a problem when there is only one TV in the house and one person likes it and another doesnt.

Its a waste of bandwidth, money and time. The most banal rubbish ever. All it did for me is to show me just how many crazy mixed up people there are out there! The mere fact that it was available to watch was an afront to all decent humans. Kids and grown ups got sucked into it like a vortex.

I think the TV companies have a duty to put on decent programmes that will benefit society. BB was never one of them.

My favourite anecdote regarding Big Brother was a quip from Stephen Fry.

He was discussing Joseph Bazalgette, the engineer who created the London sewer network, and his grandson Peter who was on the production staff at Endemol.

He noted that one Bazalgette had devoted a lifetime to pumping $h1t out of everyone's houses, whilst his grandson was now busy pumping it back in...

Chanel no. 4?

Sounds like fake perfume to me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom