Cheaper up north.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

WOODYTHEWISE

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
E 500 Coupe.
Just had a set of 19 inch alloys ( Audi ) repaired and powder coated in standard silver..
24 hour turn around.
£230 for all four wheels. This is in Cumnock, Scotland.
Anyone from ' Down South ' had any cheaper?

£160 for tyres off, refurb, powder coat, tyres back on and balanced......

Shame, too far from me.
Where are you?

City wheel refurbishment in Birmingham do mine, 18 inch with tyres would be £120 all in per set. 👍

Top job!

Reactions: m80
Minimum £80 per wheel up here.

Where are you?

City wheel refurbishment in Birmingham do mine, 18 inch with tyres would be £120 all in per set. 👍

Top job!
They have raised their prices a tad recently, 1st time in many years.
And the Brummingham congestion clean air low emissions penalty to add as well.

First time i have had any wheels refurbished. I thought the price was very reasonable.
Some excellent prices.👍

Just had a set of 19 inch alloys ( Audi ) repaired and powder coated in standard silver..
24 hour turn around.
£230 for all four wheels. This is in Cumnock, Scotland.
Anyone from ' Down South ' had any cheaper?
I’ve been quoted about 40/wheel for my SL and for 10 extra they will come to my house and take them off the car.

Member in Doncaster....Yorkshire, says chap up there will remove wheels and tyres from wherever you are parked. Full refurbishment, then bugger off. No cost apart from insurance claim.

I have just been quoted £295 for four 18’’ AMG alloys, a full refurb and colour change. Hasten to add that these have no kerb rash, just a few chips and some paint peeling off. South coast cost.

I have just been quoted £295 for four 18’’ AMG alloys, a full refurb and colour change. Hasten to add that these have no kerb rash, just a few chips and some paint peeling off. South coast cost.
Still cheaper than up here.

All sound very cheap compared to the quote I’ve just had for £95 + vat per wheel. I know this place is good, but can’t help wondering if it’s that much better than other places in Cambridgeshire/Lincolnshire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom