Chelsea Tractors Offset Emissions Savings of EV's

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Is he feeling more relaxed now because he's doing less mileage as it's either at the side of the road or in Land Rover getting fixed?:p.
He’s not had it too long but it’ll have to go some to break down as much as the S-Class did - his record was 6 times in one month!

Interesting quote and I had the same sort of conversation with my sister who has a Volvo XC90. She talks about the advantages of an elevated driving position but I asked what happens when everybody drives an SUV. Nobody then has an elevated driving position.

In SA it started with Kombis because they were higher than other cars and great for viewing the animals in the game parks. If one car stopped because they'd seen something interesting it was like flies to $h1T and soon there would be dozens of cars parked up.

If an SUV isn’t already ridiculous enough, some manufacturers install great big v8 engines. Only a fool would buy one of those.

I had a Hemi 5.7L V8 Dodge Durango....but petrol was 15cents / liter in the Middle East......:D

I was in traffic in the USA and in front of me was a beat up V8 pick up with a bumper sticker that read "my American truck runs on fuel saved by Hybrid cars"...At the time I was also driving a V8 Nissan Titan...built in the USA :)

He’s not had it too long but it’ll have to go some to break down as much as the S-Class did - his record was 6 times in one month!

That is impressively bad!:eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom