Christmas Presents

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

glojo

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
Car
S211 Sprinter 213CDI, & the new T-class
How many of us got Jeremy Clarkon themed gifts for a Christmas present?:eek:

Regards
John the proud owner of the World According to Jeremy Clarkson Volumes 1 & 2

Don't stop me now book by JC and On the edge,: my story by Richard Hammond:bannana:

Last edited:
I ended up with a copy of "Dont stop me now" by Mr Clarkson too:D

Lewis's + Richard's books. Surely LH's has to be 1 of the top 5 presents nationwide this year.

RH's interactive dvd and JC's supercar showdown.
Not seen JC's yet, But RH's seems a bit expensive for what it really is:rolleyes:
As he says at the end of the quiz, you've paid money for this, so hit the start button again.:eek:

Last edited:
...one or two car orientated presents...

Lewis Hamilton book
Clarkson don't stop me now book
Clarkson supercar shootout DVD x2!!
Haynes build your own engine kit! (it works!)
ML Mercedes mats
Mercedes star keyring
Top Gear magazine subscription

No Top Gear stuff for me... but I did get a years subscription to Private Eye. Since Ian Hislop is on tv as much as Clarkson its almost the same thing. He is also a good bit funnier IMHO.

I had a wiper blade for the rear of my 124 :crazy: and ...... wait for it...... a wiper blade for the windscreen :devil: (which is a spare as I already have a spare in the garage!). And, I also had a nutredol air freshener too! :eek: :D

I am a lucky girl am I not! ;)

I had a wiper blade for the rear of my 124 :crazy: and ...... wait for it...... a wiper blade for the windscreen :devil: (which is a spare as I already have a spare in the garage!). And, I also had a nutredol air freshener too! :eek: :D

Awww, happy christmas anyway :crazy: ...got a spare Clarkson DVD :D

you're right , you're not.

dead chuffed not jc but did get all expenses paid trip to the german gp......:bannana: :bannana: :bannana:

dead chuffed not jc but did get all expenses paid trip to the german gp......:bannana: :bannana: :bannana:

Swine! I mean, I'm really happy for you. Good.

World Acording to JC vol.2 :)

Plus wonderful book on Mercedes Benz - "The Enduring Passion" by L. Butterfield :D:D

I always get Clarkson DVDs and Top Gear related tat - I mean merchandise - as it's a no brainer for anybody that's met me, nevermind knows me or loves me!! :D

None this year though. I exclaimed my surprise last night as the last of the gifts were handed out.

Quit chuffed though TBH as it always grieves me when I see the same stuff a loved one paid £15-ish for a few days earlier, now reduced in the £2.99 bin in WHSmiths!!

I am paying my apprentice too much :eek: He bought me a Mercedes engraved whiskey glass and an 18 yr old bottle of Glenfidic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom