CL203 C-Coupe Bi-xenons

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Smatt

MB Enthusiast
Car
2011 E350Cdi Estate Auto
Facelift bi:)-:)xenons wanted please.
Thanks

obtained, thanks

Hence no longer wanted, thanks
(thanks Nick!)

Last edited:
where you obtain them mate!!!! ive been lookin for two months!!!!

Breakers are your best bet, although you may be only able to get one at a time & they may have broken mounts- fortunately its possible to get replacement mounts from MB.
They are likley to be £200 upwards from breakers

These: http://www.cksperformance.com/mercedes/index.asp?SID=31 do brand new units for £1000/ pair.

Europarts or Mercman charge somewhere between the two

I will be listing my facelift halogens on ebay soon

Breakers are your best bet, although you may be only able to get one at a time & they may have broken mounts- fortunately its possible to get replacement mounts from MB.
They are likley to be £200 upwards from breakers

These: http://www.cksperformance.com/mercedes/index.asp?SID=31 do brand new units for £1000/ pair.

Europarts or Mercman charge somewhere between the two

I will be listing my facelift halogens on ebay soon

yeah thanks im aware of cks already, just looking for something a little cheaper, cant move my car until i get a pair, had them on the car when i got them, they got mullered in an unfortunate whack! i take it nick wont have any more then? and i guess ill chase up mercman and euro car parts

Are yours completely beyond salvage?? You can replace the mounts, you should be able to replace the clear lens(possibly from a standard unit) and electronics should be fixable?
One can often find the oem HID units alone on ebay.
What about getting them replaced on your car insurance?

If not, you may be able to sell your trashed ones for parts

Are yours completely beyond salvage?? You can replace the mounts, you should be able to replace the clear lens(possibly from a standard unit) and electronics should be fixable?
One can often find the oem HID units alone on ebay.
What about getting them replaced on your car insurance?

If not, you may be able to sell your trashed ones for parts

yeah so i keep getting told. i dont even know where to begin with them, they are completely knackard, it looks like im going to have to pay the 1000+ from merc, im not really interested in the whole hassle of going through insurance, although it will be the cheaper option id rather not claim n keep my premium at its nice stainless cheap level,
oh a quick question where are the ballast located on the vehicle because i keep hearing about that when concerned with bix, i hope i dnt have to change them too

The (ballast)main electronic control box is in a metal case bolted to the bottom of the plastic lamp housing. This is part of the unit & would come with a new unit.

Who are you being 'told' by? An MB dealer will definitely tell you to re-new, but someone more independent or an auto electrician possibly could tell you otherwise

Last edited:
i was told by a good chap at my local stealer (prehaps because i have spent over a grand of my hard earned cash there in the last fortnite) told me if its just the mounting i can buy a kit from them. however they are far from being salvaged!. i shall get a new unit as soon as i find the funds!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom