CLK coupe Whats it worth

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

alanf

Car
SLK 230
Ive been offered a X plate 2000 CLK auto hard top. Its got full MB history 65k on the clock full leather,CD multichanger i think i saw an elegance badge on it. I only had a quick look but its a friends uncle who works offshore hence the miles and he is only selling as he has bought a 55 plate 270 CDI. Any thoughts please and any things i need to check?

TIA Alan

You need to tell us what engine size & whether it's petrol or diesel?

Sorry Steve i was still under the influence earlier it's a 230 kompresser petrol presumably the same engine as my SLK and it's got the tiptronic box on it.

Alan

Depends entirely on condition Alan, i would reckon somewhere about 4.5k mark from personal experience of selling my last CLK, but i'm sure others will be along with a trade valuation.

Last edited:
Buccals estimate is about right,do a search on autotrader for a simular car & it will show up a good few so you can compare the one you are looking at like for like,good luck:thumb:

£4500 sounds great to me. I can have it for £2800. I knew it was cheap but wanted a few opinions. Even the GF likes the look of it and she hates the SLK so could be on to a winner.

Alan

Just bits. As in the old music hall song (underneath the arches) and he has had around the bonnet star done as well FOC

Alan

I was going to say £3000 actually, but if you are getting it for £2800, then its at a good price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom