CLK63 - decent value?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Not really about right with 112k miles.

Headbolt range.

Which is rare I understand
Yes. But better to find one that’s already had the preventative maintenance done if possible

About as common as timing chain issues on the 157 😉
Who asked about the 157? Just mentioning a potential issue to someone considering buying a specific model 🤷‍♂️

Never seen a 157 engined CLK, but anyway… :)

Who asked about the 157? Just mentioning a potential issue to someone considering buying a specific model 🤷‍♂️

And I'm stating the headbolt issue is as common as timing chain troubles/issues on the 157.

Your highlighting something that's very rare. I'm giving a comparison to how common the headbolt issue is. 😉

Wasn't worthy enough 😉😁
I think the CLK GTR was the peak :cool:

Although the black series (156 ;)) was superb and the DTM was pretty special though for a 209, more power with the S/C 113K than a 157 and the chassis to suit :)

I think the CLK GTR was the peak :cool:

Although the black series (156 ;)) was superb and the DTM was pretty special though for a 209, more power with the S/C 113K than a 157 and the chassis to suit :)

Has to be the BS 156 come on 😉

Can't help yourself can you?:wallbash::wallbash:
Another thread about to be spoiled by you bringing up something completely unrelated.

🥱🥱🥱. Your so angry Rog, what's up dude 🥳

Has to be the BS 156 come on
😉
Park a GTR next to a black series and see which one draws the most attention :cool:

Park a GTR next to a black series and see which one draws the most attention :cool:

Ha ha, what does that confirm exactly. It's what the owner desires at the close of play 😉😁

🥱🥱🥱. Your so angry Rog, what's up dude 🥳
I'm just teed off you want to bring up another model which has nothing to do with an M156 CLK63.
Why do it? It's like you want to have a pop at the M157 at every single opportunity.

I'm just teed off you want to bring up another model which has nothing to do with an M156 CLK63.
Why do it? It's like you want to have a pop at the M157 at every single opportunity.

I was purely making a comparison to how common the headbolt issue is. It's blown Way out the water. The timing issue on the 157 is just as common. Nothing against the 157. Not a dig or a swipe at it, just a innocent comparison. Please don't take it to heart 💓.

Don't most threads, have a mixture of what engines and info are shared on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom