CLS63 S

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
If you looking for something really rare try find Mercedes CLS 63 AMG S Shooting Brake 2015 onwards facelift[emoji6][emoji846]
If I remember well all CLS 63 AMG 2015-2017 in UK are S model and RWD only
I hope it will help

21031c7b5ed94af6feb64cf49c9fe66a.jpg
6c2e0a263213b8f99c667f048ef63841.jpg
4e2acd410e452418f5ceaf770580d365.jpg
a9f968d9bcdbfd30ce627b42b362df06.jpg

That is stunning!

B2D57DEB-2F43-4798-B787-AD43ED4B5B85.jpeg
The CLS63 has got to be special for you to dump your CLS55. I can't think of anything that would tempt me to change mine.
It is.

I loved both of my CLS55’s, both amazing cars. The engine is a gem matched up with the supercharger and the shape of the car is stunning, albeit starting to date now and drawing more marmite opinions.

If financially you have the opportunity to go for a CLS63, then do it. The interior is a lot more current than the 55, the 63 is more planted and the steering more responsive. Engine wise both are excellent. Both of my 55’s had smaller pulleys, so my first drive in a 63 (5.5TT car) was a touch underwhelming. However, a simple remap put the 5.5TT on another level. As standard the gap might not be that much, but you wouldn’t be disappointed.

View attachment 91094
It is.Both of my 55’s had smaller pulleys, so my first drive in a 63 (5.5TT car) was a touch underwhelming. However, a simple remap put the 5.5TT on another level. As standard the gap might not be that much, but you wouldn’t be disappointed.

But mine's not standard. Mapped to 520bhp and 770n/m. Oh, and derestricted. 170mph in Germany last summer and still accelerating before I came up on traffic. Right now it's my perfect car. Looks good too.
Sunday Dales.jpg

love my cls buy 1 you won't regret it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191229-223817_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20191229-223817_Gallery.jpg
    370.3 KB · Views: 22
But mine's not standard. Mapped to 520bhp and 770n/m. Oh, and derestricted. 170mph in Germany last summer and still accelerating before I came up on traffic. Right now it's my perfect car. Looks good too.
View attachment 91137
That looks a very nice CLS. I can imagine why you’d want to hold on to it.

View attachment 91094
It is.

I loved both of my CLS55’s, both amazing cars. The engine is a gem matched up with the supercharger and the shape of the car is stunning, albeit starting to date now and drawing more marmite opinions.

If financially you have the opportunity to go for a CLS63, then do it. The interior is a lot more current than the 55, the 63 is more planted and the steering more responsive. Engine wise both are excellent. Both of my 55’s had smaller pulleys, so my first drive in a 63 (5.5TT car) was a touch underwhelming. However, a simple remap put the 5.5TT on another level. As standard the gap might not be that much, but you wouldn’t be disappointed.

Agreed, Brutus my previous e55k was mapped smaller pulley etc etc and i didnt realise how fast it was until i got a standard 55k, certainly made feel abit err... sedate being polite lol

I Would definitely love a cls at some point

Are you still looking for one?...

This is for sale, 7,900 miles from new with just about every extra. CLS 63S AMG SB.
2EB14308-250D-482D-B1E8-66C707AD5CD1.jpeg

Regarding the 4matic, amusingly mine came with 4matic badges from the factory! The reason RHD wasn't available in 4 matic is because the front prop location and the pedal box of the RHD clashed. So the LHD S models were 4matic, however they never received the full power 585bhp S models in RWD, as far as I am aware, we were the only market to get them and there is only a handful in the country as it is! One day it'll be a cult classic for sure.

Are you still looking for one?...

This is for sale, 7,900 miles from new with just about every extra. CLS 63S AMG SB.
2EB14308-250D-482D-B1E8-66C707AD5CD1.jpeg

Regarding the 4matic, amusingly mine came with 4matic badges from the factory! The reason RHD wasn't available in 4 matic is because the front prop location and the pedal box of the RHD clashed. So the LHD S models were 4matic, however they never received the full power 585bhp S models in RWD, as far as I am aware, we were the only market to get them and there is only a handful in the country as it is! One day it'll be a cult classic for sure.

Where is this for sale?

It's mine, it was for sale on pistonheads, they even did a nice spotlight feature on it last year;

It's not currently advertised.

Cheers
Nito

Nice! Test drive the 63 to make sure it’s your cup of tea. I prefer the Supercharger to Turbos. Anyway, my 55 is only 530hp, but I can confirm they are good for 200mph+ on the autobahn. It’s a great car!

Sorry, did you mean geographically? If so, it's in Kent.
Can you share me the advert.

Cheers

EDIT, just noticed it's your car above (as per PH link) and not for sale.

Lovely motor!

Last edited:
Sorry just to clarify, It is available for sale, I just haven't re-advertised it yet.

I have someone interested in it from the last time it was advertised who I have kept in touch with but he's seeing out the Covid thing at the moment so far from a sure thing.

I'm the only owner, bought new.

Cheers
Nito

Sorry just to clarify, It is available for sale, I just haven't re-advertised it yet.

I have someone interested in it from the last time it was advertised who I have kept in touch with but he's seeing out the Covid thing at the moment so far from a sure thing.

I'm the only owner, bought new.

Cheers
Nito
I assume that this is sold now !?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom