Delphi electrical connector black locking slider need new ones

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Diamondw204

Car
C220 CDi sport
Hi guys
Am fitting brabus d3s to om646 811 engine
The old black locking tans fitted to the grey electrical connectors are brittle and two are broke
I need four replacements
Have started to search but have no idea where to look to be honest
Any one ever sourced replacements.?

When it comes to electrical connectors there are only that many manufacturers exist. Post a photo and say what it says on it

Sent from my Mi A2 using Tapatalk

I have 8-10 links to PDF files with auto connectors. But it would really help if we can identify the manufacturer. It will say something like Molex, AMP, Tyco on it etc. There are about 8-10 brands who cover all the cars in the world. Each one of them have a catalogue. Once you know the part number it's easy.

Hi guys got the magnifying glass out
The item has A FCI on it and PBT GF 30
Any ideas which company this is

Amphenol FCI:)

Have had a look can’t see the sort of connector I need
I’m going to need to buy the connector block and locking tab as two of my connectors are missing the rubber washer to seal the connector to the injector
Have tried to upload photo but am getting file to big message
I assume the brabus loom has used connectors which are the same as the Mercedes ones which fit direct to the injector,I need to plug the brabus loom in to the injectors then fit the existing plugs in to the loom,so may be able to source some through Mercedes , I notice the locking tabs on the merc plugs have a merc part number on them
Thanks for your help so far

Got a jewellers loupe and have managed to get the rolling info off the connector
FCI. PBT GF 30
240 PC 02488014
Hopefully the plug comes with the locking tab and rubber washer
Am searching the internet any help greatly appreciated

Sorted found. Some of the connectors on diesel components uk
Have emailed them ref the locking tabs
Result

Excellent :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom