Did I get a good deal? :)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Does your car fall into he higher VED bracket of £555? If so it may explain he good price as the dealer may have been having problems selling it on that basis as some people are put off by that rather than seeing the overall cost of ownership.

Does your car fall into he higher VED bracket of £555? If so it may explain he good price as the dealer may have been having problems selling it on that basis as some people are put off by that rather than seeing the overall cost of ownership.

Thankfully the cutover for that is the 26th March and mine was registered on the 10th... it just scrapes into the £325 band ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Halfords currently have Autoglym soft top cleaner& proofer kits for £20

Thanks for the tip :) what made you pick that one? (I need to do the same and I’m trying to steal your research ;) )

Looks like a bit of a bargain.

You are aware of the potential big one and have a plan for those.

At the end of the day if it does go pop, assuming you at least got say a year out of it, £1900 is a holiday you would having to show for either expect a few memories and pictures!

You should get more value out of it than that I would think.

Thanks for the tip :) what made you pick that one? (I need to do the same and I’m trying to steal your research ;) )

Although I’ve just checked amazon and it’s on offer today for £16 ;)

I’d just read that the Renovo stuff gets good reviews, and the kit also has a black colour restorer as well as the cleaner and proofer- autoglym kit is just cleaner & proofer.

I actually gave the hood a pre wash clean, just warm water and a soft brush, and a microfibre cloth, the muck coming out was quite startling, I think I may use my vax carpet cleaner with the small upholstery head when I go for the full clean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom