e 320 suspension problem

toffeeappleman

Car
e320 cdi
Hi I am a new member looking for some help, I have recently had a new compressor fitted to my E320 CDI 2003 and now the nearside front strut is leaking, can anyone tell me where to get a replacement leg (maybe a second hand one) or a new one cheaper than £800 any help or advice would be apprieciated thanks Paul

EuroCarParts

Authorised Forum Sponsor
Car
European
Hi I am a new member looking for some help, I have recently had a new compressor fitted to my E320 CDI 2003 and now the nearside front strut is leaking, can anyone tell me where to get a replacement leg (maybe a second hand one) or a new one cheaper than £800 any help or advice would be apprieciated thanks Paul

Hi Paul,

I wouldnt know of a repair kit - Maybe Malcom aka Television will know of one however to help you out below are the prices for new struts.

There are 4 to choose from, depending on what package you had from the factory. - No where near the £800 however? (unless you have airmatic?)

635220310 - Sports Suspension & Sports Chassis - £95.94ea - Sachs Standard Shock Absorbers - Euro Car Parts UK

635220490 - A/guard /Sport Standard suspension with Sports package - £105.60ea (special order, not online)

635222010 - Sports Suspension & Sports package - £124.80 (in stock but not online)

635220810 - Standard Chassis Standard Suspension - £75.60ea - Sachs Standard Shock Absorbers - Euro Car Parts UK

All of those are Sachs branded Shocks (OE Quality):bannana:

Hope that helps

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

toffeeappleman

Car
e320 cdi
suspension problem

Hi thanks for your reply, yes it is air suspension, i phoned euro parts to get a price and was told they couldnt get one, the only option i have at the moment is mercedes part which is £800 + which is why i am trying to find another option.

EuroCarParts

Authorised Forum Sponsor
Car
European
Hi thanks for your reply, yes it is air suspension, i phoned euro parts to get a price and was told they couldnt get one, the only option i have at the moment is mercedes part which is £800 + which is why i am trying to find another option.

Hi mate

WE stock the geniune Bilstein parts and have them on offer at the moment....

http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/clas...-mercedes-s-class-w220-electronic-shocks.html

Hope that helps

Alps

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
E63s s213 2019, E55 2004 Silver-SOLD, E63 w212 Weistec AMG-SOLD, E55 2004-SOLD, C36 1997-SOLD
EuroCarParts

bilstien do not do the air suspension which the member needs, only mercedes do them in this country

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom