E Class Cabriolet A238 Tyre pressure?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sgh

Car
E Class Cabriolet E220d 2020
Not long switched to a E Class Cabriolet A238 E220d 19 Plate and have found that my Tyre Pressure sticker is missing from the Fuel filler cap! Someone kindly uploaded a picture on a FB Group but this is different to what the dealership have provided, any idea how I can confirm what's exactly correct? I have 245/40R19 Front and 275/35R19 Rear.328440281_694381485597316_6809992045051966695_n (1).jpgimage002.jpg

The manual may also have the correct info.

Unforuntaley not just has a picture of a sticker with the pressures blurred out

The difference is only for rear tyres with 4 passengers or more. One chart has 39 the other has 42, I would keep it at 39, and see how you go, and adjust upwards if you feel the need.

On my W213 20’s I set at 37 all round, (recommended 35) but read on here to up it by 2psi,very rarely do I have a full load, on the odd occasion when I do I keep the psi the same, can be bothered to change, haven’t had an adverse effect.

The difference is only for rear tyres with 4 passengers or more. One chart has 39 the other has 42, I would keep it at 39, and see how you go, and adjust upwards if you feel the need.

On my W213 20’s I set at 37 all round, (recommended 35) but read on here to up it by 2psi,very rarely do I have a full load, on the odd occasion when I do I keep the psi the same, can be bothered to change, haven’t had an adverse effect.
⬆️ Good advice.

609C726D-AD60-49D2-8B93-66A0D3AE91A1.jpeg
Mine has Airmatic and 20 inch wheels. I would have preferred 19s as I expect it would ride better on those.

From Continental Tires - Air Pressure :

"We usually recommend choosing a pressure level somewhere between the recommended and the maximum pressure. The maximum tire pressure indicated on the side of the tire may not be exceeded."

You can err on the higher side (start with slightly higher pressure than recommended) then reduce the pressure if ride quality is affected.

If you are OCD, find someone with EPC who will tell you what is the correct P/N for the sticker for your VIN, and then you'll know which sticker is intended for your car. And, once you have the correct P/N, you can even order the sticker from MB (that's what I would do....).

Reactions: sgh
Not long switched to a E Class Cabriolet A238 E220d 19 Plate and have found that my Tyre Pressure sticker is missing from the Fuel filler cap! Someone kindly uploaded a picture on a FB Group but this is different to what the dealership have provided, any idea how I can confirm what's exactly correct? I have 245/40R19 Front and 275/35R19 Rear.View attachment 136551
To confirm the correct tire pressure for your E Class Cabriolet A238 E220d 19 Plate, you have a few options:
  1. Consult the vehicle's user manual: The user manual usually contains detailed information about the vehicle's specifications, including the recommended tire pressure for different tire sizes. Look for the tire pressure section and cross-reference it with the tire sizes you mentioned (245/40R19 for the front and 275/35R19 for the rear).
  2. Contact the dealership: Reach out to the dealership where you purchased your car and explain the situation. They should be able to provide you with accurate information regarding the recommended tire pressure for your specific vehicle and tire sizes. You can compare this information with what you found on the FB Group.
  3. Contact the manufacturer: If you're unable to get the correct information from the dealership, you can directly contact the manufacturer's customer service. They will have access to the most accurate and up-to-date specifications for your vehicle.

To confirm the correct tire pressure for your E Class Cabriolet A238 E220d 19 Plate, you have a few options:
  1. Consult the vehicle's user manual: The user manual usually contains detailed information about the vehicle's specifications, including the recommended tire pressure for different tire sizes. Look for the tire pressure section and cross-reference it with the tire sizes you mentioned (245/40R19 for the front and 275/35R19 for the rear).

2. Contact the dealership: Reach out to the dealership where you purchased your car and explain the situation. They should be able to provide you with accurate information regarding the recommended tire pressure for your specific vehicle and tire sizes. You can compare this information with what you found on the FB Group.

3. Contact the manufacturer: If you're unable to get the correct information from the dealership, you can directly contact the manufacturer's customer service. They will have access to the most accurate and up-to-date specifications for your vehicle. Also read about Subaru Outback Tire Pressure here Subaru Outback Tire Pressure [PSI, KPA 2023] - Nerdy Car
Thank you for providing the information and guidance on confirming the correct tire pressure for my E Class Cabriolet A238 E220d 19 Plate. I really appreciate your help in resolving this matter. Thanks again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom