• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

E350Cdi 2012 - C207 Faulty EGR Valve? iCarsoft V2

MrGundam

Car
2012 C207 E350Cdi
Hi Guys,

Firstly no EML light is or has shown with these troubles, so I am a bit in the dark here. Basically my car wont regen DPF in over 7000 miles and iCarsoft is showing the soot content at 29gram! I feel it has lost some acceleration so trying to find cause.

What I did notice, and not sure if it is just iCarsoft being typically false with readings, is that the "On/Off ratio of exhaust gas recirculation" is always showing as 20% and never changes. I could not find any other live data related to the EGR and so not sure if this should change depending on how much the valve is open or closed?

I did remove the EGR to check it isn't caked in carbon and it looked fine and replaced with a quick clean.

Can anyone advise on how I could check my EGR is working correctly?

Thanks

Does your iCarsoft show the live data for the EGR? - if it does it should show it opening and closing

Does your iCarsoft show the live data for the EGR? - if it does it should show it opening and closing
It does allow EGR live data yes, however the only thing that sounds relevant is "On/Off ratio of exhaust gas recirculation" and is always at 20%, so not sure if this is a different parameter. Is that the one that indicates it's open / close amount?

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom