• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

E43 vs E53 saloon

• Thread starter Thread starter HB
  • Start date Start date
Lovely to see you again ! Yes I think you’re right about Rorys son but he’s a diesel hater so xmas cards from me 🤣
Au contraire. My wife has diesel and I’ve owned a couple. Oil burners have their place in the world. Just not in sporty cars.

I’m loving my E53. Bought it to replace my C63 and my E220. Upset the other half over the weekend when I told her I’m keeping the C63 as well.
The way prices of C63s are heading, you should be able to convince your other half that it's a sensible pension investment. :)

I’m loving my E53. Bought it to replace my C63 and my E220. Upset the other half over the weekend when I told her I’m keeping the C63 as well.
Any issues with the 53 ? You gotta keep the C63 !

Any issues with the 53 ? You gotta keep the C63 !
None. Love both. Was looking at the E63 but felt it’ll be too much to daily. The 53 just fits the bill. Families duties - tick, tip duties- tick, commuting- tick. Very easy to drive sedately too. The only issue is when I jump into the 63 and start it up, the grin on my face.

Reactions: HB

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom