E55 (w210)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I bought it off one of my customers only a few weeks ago. I will never ever ever ever ever sell it!!!!!!!!!!:D

That's sounds like a really good purchase at 41k miles, definitely a keeper. What colour combo have you got? A friend of mine just bought one with 81k miles black with the two tone leather. The w210 55 family is growing.

Its green black. The interior is yellow designo. Has just about every extra going including heated and ventilated seats. Have had many negative comments about the yellow designo and i must admit, i wouldn't have chose it myself. Its certainly original though!!
Its just had a decat pipe fitted by Prestige. Sounds fantastic:)

alf230 said:
Its green black. The interior is yellow designo. Has just about every extra going including heated and ventilated seats. Have had many negative comments about the yellow designo and i must admit, i wouldn't have chose it myself. Its certainly original though!!
Its just had a decat pipe fitted by Prestige. Sounds fantastic:)

I saw the car at PCS on Friday, by far the best condition w210 e55 I've seen in a very long time. Great buy!

Alot of car for your money!
As long as you have great guys like PCS to maintain/repair shouldn't be extortionate to run?:thumb:

We are an indy ourselves. The car has been maintained at our shop since almost brand new. But yes Olly did a fantastic job with the bespoke exhaust!!!:thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom