E55k Estate 30k miles

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Skd884

MB Enthusiast
Car
c180 w204
Tidy -

1609402800179.png

Silly money for a 211 whatever the mileage. Its still 16 years old and a garage queen at some point.
And that one has been advertised for as long as i can remember lol must be coming upto 5 years

Keep threatening myself on selling mine, for no reason at all other than i fancy a change, But to what lol

What can do 0-60 in 4 an abit seconds 7 seats 500hp immaculate condition mechanically and bodily, Be a ultimate sleeper and put a Grin on your face every time you drive it ? :rock:
4FF52146-BB7F-4D4E-BE86-F06C003108D9.jpeg

Last edited:
Is that for a car or the Kids pmsl :p

That's a kid, preferably a girl but we may take a boy at a push.
Wife is desperate for a new grandkid as the others are all getting too big. ;)

Not with seven seats :) (from the factory at least!)
Well, I’ve never used the extra seats in my S211. Not havin’ some rugrat put scratches on the bumper whilst climbin into the boot. In fact I don’t think they have ever been used.

Well, I’ve never used the extra seats in my S211. Not havin’ some rugrat put scratches on the bumper whilst climbin into the boot. In fact I don’t think they have ever been used.
Lol I lift my rug rats in and tell them tobe careful of the exhausts getting out as when the car is hot they extend out beyond the bumper lol 😂

Lol I lift my rug rats in and tell them tobe careful of the exhausts getting out as when the car is hot they extend out beyond the bumper lol 😂
You’re absolutely right about the exhaust tips on the ‘55 Gav. Fortunately on some of the newer AMGs they’re a separate finishing piece, separate to the actual rear boxes - and don’t get anywhere near as hot (also a lot easier to clean!) :cool:

Lol I lift my rug rats in and tell them to be careful of the exhausts getting out as when the car is hot they extend out beyond the bumper lol 😂
Ha reminds me of a patient a good few years ago. She came in one day with a really nasty looking burn on one calf. I asked and she regaled a story of getting out of her new boyfriend's Caterham 7, only he didn't mention it had side exhausts... needless to say not her boyfriend after that. It did look a bit sore mind.

Yes I learned the hard way too , sssit! Lol 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom